Where can I find Outrun PC?

PikaPichu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at a Gameworks the other day and played the Outrun arcade game and found it to be great fun. With that said, I'd like to find it for the PC. I did some snooping around and found that Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast was apparently released for the PC, in addition to the XBox and PS2. I'd get the PS2 version but it doesn't support USB racing wheels which provide most of the fun in the game. I saw some youtube videos of people playing the PC version with a racing wheel and think that's the version for me to get.

Does anyone know where to find this game? I doubt BB or CC carries it and will check Fry's later on.

[quote name='PikaPichu']I was at a Gameworks the other day and played the Outrun arcade game and found it to be great fun. With that said, I'd like to find it for the PC. I did some snooping around and found that Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast was apparently released for the PC, in addition to the XBox and PS2. I'd get the PS2 version but it doesn't support USB racing wheels which provide most of the fun in the game. I saw some youtube videos of people playing the PC version with a racing wheel and think that's the version for me to get.

Does anyone know where to find this game? I doubt BB or CC carries it and will check Fry's later on.[/QUOTE]

Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4730/

bread's done
Back