Where Can I Find the Cheapest Price for "Friends: The Complete Series Collection"

Try Amazon private sellers. I've seen it as low as $99 (sometimes lower I think) but it normally runs around $115 or so.

[quote name='Darknuke']I just got it on ebay a minute ago for $80 w/ free shipping. Might want to check there.[/QUOTE]
Make sure it's not a fake. I got one on eBay for $80 w/free shipping as well and it was a knockoff. Very genuine looking, but fake nonetheless.

[quote name='seether254']this made my day.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a FAIL. It didn't take him to the answer of his question.

I have the Collector's Edition in the black wooden box in mint condition that I may consider getting rid of if you're interested.

Yeah it's almost worth the hassle to just pay 135 from walmart if you really want it. 9 times out of 10 they'll be fake on eBay, but you might luck up. I ordered a complete set of the wire, claimed it was 100% new and it was a fake, ended up paying 55, then did a ton of research by asking the sellers if they were legit or fake and got an authentic copy for 44 shipped.

Unfortunately 100% new ≠ genuine. I've found that used is usually safer, but can still be just as fake.

This thread makes me want to buy a giant Toblerone.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Where can I find the cheapest price for a tran shaft for a 1969 Pinto ? :p[/QUOTE]

You can't because Pintos didn't come out until 1971.

[quote name='intent']Make sure it's not a fake. I got one on eBay for $80 w/free shipping as well and it was a knockoff. Very genuine looking, but fake nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I always check to be sure they aren't fake. However, that's usually only the case with international sellers. I have never had a US seller send me a fake complete series before. Their feedback seems pretty legitimate too. They've sold a ton of complete series for friends & two and a half men, so I would at least hope not every person they sold to is dumb enough to fall for a fake.

EDIT: This is apparently the tell-tale sign of whether or not it is a fake copy. If the order of the characters on the front is the following then it is real:

Rachel, Joey, Monica, Chandler, Pheobe, Ross

This is the fake order that most people seem to get: Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Pheobe, Joey.

Other signs are obvious typos in the word "Collector's." Anyway, I'll let you all know if mines legit when I get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darknuke']Yeah I always check to be sure they aren't fake. However, that's usually only the case with international sellers. I have never had a US seller send me a fake complete series before. Their feedback seems pretty legitimate too. They've sold a ton of complete series for friends & two and a half men, so I would at least hope not every person they sold to is dumb enough to fall for a fake.

EDIT: This is apparently the tell-tale sign of whether or not it is a fake copy. If the order of the characters on the front is the following then it is real:

Rachel, Joey, Monica, Chandler, Pheobe, Ross

This is the fake order that most people seem to get: Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Pheobe, Joey.

Other signs are obvious typos in the word "Collector's." Anyway, I'll let you all know if mines legit when I get it.[/QUOTE]
I've gotten fakes from US sellers too. Feedback doesn't mean anything if they're a mass seller of DVDs and most people can't tell the difference or are too lazy to care. One time a seller even agreed to refund my money only if I leave him positive feedback first.

[quote name='intent']I've gotten fakes from US sellers too. Feedback doesn't mean anything if they're a mass seller of DVDs and most people can't tell the difference or are too lazy to care. One time a seller even agreed to refund my money only if I leave him positive feedback first.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it turned out to be a fake. The seller is going to give me a refund and claims to not know they are fakes. He's blaming his distributor lol. I left negative feedback, so whatever. Worth a try... =/. Guess I'm still in the market for a complete Friend's series after all!

[quote name='junglalien']You can't because Pintos didn't come out until 1971.[/QUOTE]

I used the words "Shaft," "Tran," and "69" all in the same sentence and that is what you thought was wrong? :roll:

If I was talking about a car, wouldn't I say "tram shaft" ? ;)

bread's done
Back