Where can I find Zelda Seasons/Ages?

I would do that lein heir, but the prices they're charging for new ones are insane. Shipping is also insane, and I'd rather not pay $20 to have it delivered cart-only.

Yup,ebay is your best bet.I rather buy the game cart only at eb or gamestop .Sometimes you can get lucky and find a complete version depending on store.The ebgames I know have large amount of complete gameboy games

The only stores around here only have several GBA games and zero GBC games, it's uncool.

I'm really only looking for them brand new so I can complete my Zelda sealed collection. So far, I have all the games sealed except these two and Ura Zelda for the 64DD.

Ebay is probably the only way to find the them complete.

Bought mine at Gamecrazy.
Cart only, but they were only $5 each.

[quote name='Blade']The only stores around here only have several GBA games and zero GBC games, it's uncool.

I'm really only looking for them brand new so I can complete my Zelda sealed collection. So far, I have all the games sealed except these two and Ura Zelda for the 64DD.[/QUOTE]
Well you shouldn't of waited so long to get these. These games have been out of print for years and years. You won't find them in stores anymore. You'd be lucky to find sealed copies on eBay for any price. And yeah, how did you get sealed copies of Zelda I/II and LttP?

Here, I found this on eBay. It's an auction for BOTH games new and sealed. If you really want these games, you should snatch this up (although it could get a little pricey). But you aren't likely to find these again anytime soon.

Wow, thanks daweba, I have enough money to pick those up.

As for the games, my collection started when my parents gave me the first two for my birthday when I was like 3. I never opened them because I wasn't too hyped, and I bought them on recommendation from a rental store when it went out of business not knowing that I had them already. They were awesome games, so when LttP came out in 1992 I asked my parents to buy it for me brand new. Link's Awakening took all of the money I won from selling popcorn for Cub Scouts. I tracked down the CD-I Zelda trilogy, then bought LA DX and the gold copy of Ocarina of Time, and the rest I've been able to pay for by myself as they come out, including the bonuses for preordering Wind Waker and the subscription to NP.

Someday, they'll all find good homes for hefty sums. ;)

I know one of the yard sailers found a sealed copy of both. I don't know if they would sell or not though. I don't remember who it was though, might want to browse the yard sale thread.

You need to make a collection thread or something, all those Zelda games sealed would trump TSD's collection.

Those are fantastic games, btw. My wife and I each brought one with us on a trip out of the country. Neither of us finished, but boy did they help the time pass on the airplane and when we were taking trains from place to place.

some guy bid those sealed one's way up, but i was able to pick up complete Oracle of Ages for $16.50 shipped. sorry if that was you who won the sealed ones, blade, i was interested in getting complete copies of those too.

I'd pay $200 for a sealed copy of The Legend of Zelda just so I could open it and experience that new cart smell!

I have Brand New & SEAL (1) copy The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season (GBC). I got it from Target. Still didn't have chance to play it. If you wanted it so badly and you can have it.

I wonder how much u offer for it ???

[quote name='Masterkyo']I have Brand New & SEAL (1) copy The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Season...I wonder how much u offer for it ???[/QUOTE]

Bah, with his mighty collection supreme, you should send it to him for free! :bouncy:

...and by "free", I mean no more than $20 shipped.

That's what I also mean, since they're on ebay for $18 shipped disincluding shipping discount.

How about $13? We're CAGers, we're like brothers. ;)

I didn't win that auction, whoever spent $70 is crazy.

bread's done
Back