Where can I get a cheap copy of ICO?

Sears has it on clearance right now... of course finding a store that has it in stock might be a problem (none I've checked in the Chicago area had it.)

Check the sears clearance thread - I know some CAG's have access to multiple copies so you might be able to arrange a deal/trade with one of them.

The Sears in Yonkers, NY had 3 copies as of last Tuesday. I picked up a copy for $9.96. Drop me a PM if you're interested in working something out.

If they're local to you, Menards, of all places. Got my copy for $4.99 there.

I have a brand new copy from Sears, PM me if want it and can do Paypal, I can ship today or tomorrow if you get in touch with me in time.

I finally got a copy. I'd like to thank all the fellow CAG's who helped me. This is just the greatest site and the best gamers in the world. Thanks again everybody.

If you have a Kmart in your area, search there. They usually have tons of gems in the back. I was able to find 3 copies of Rez and Ico for less than $8 each.

[quote name='ananag112']If you have a Kmart in your area, search there. They usually have tons of gems in the back. I was able to find 3 copies of Rez and Ico for less than $8 each.[/quote]

Which K-Mart? I go to the local K-Mart and they don't have jack.

Last time I went to Sears, they had 2 or 3 copies. Also I see this used on occasion for $5. Picked up 2 used copies at that price from a different used places.

bread's done
Back