Where can I get Conker Live and Reloaded the soonest?

Fox5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I'd like to have this game as soon as possible, and I'm wondering how I could get it first.

I see EBGames and Gamestop list it as shipping out on the 21st, while Best Buy has it shipping out on the 23rd. I wonder if there are any stores shipping before that, or which stores will actually have it in stock first.
I can also order it online for EBGames and pick it up in store, which I'd imagine would guarantee I'd get it the day it was available, and I suppose a day or two before it would arrive by mail.

This game isn't gonna be a mad rush to get to. It won't go out of stock so quick that you can't get one. Just reserve it at GS or EB and go pick it up on launch day.

[quote name='Trakan']This game isn't gonna be a mad rush to get to. It won't go out of stock so quick that you can't get one. Just reserve it at GS or EB and go pick it up on launch day.[/QUOTE]

I'm not worried about it being a mad rush, but I want to get it from the place that has it in stock first.
Some places always get stuff in stock before others, usually I'm used to big stores like best buy and circuit city getting stuff in first, but best buy has it listed coming out later, and circuit city doesn't even have it listed.

[quote name='Fox5']I'm not worried about it being a mad rush, but I want to get it from the place that has it in stock first.
Some places always get stuff in stock before others, usually I'm used to big stores like best buy and circuit city getting stuff in first, but best buy has it listed coming out later, and circuit city doesn't even have it listed.[/QUOTE]

EB games and GameStop always get theirs first If i recall correctly

try a game store they are usually in direct contact with distributors and that is why they get games first or have games with special bonus they rig up stuff with the distributors. I think :) however if I recall they all get games in a week advance and then put them out on the day of release.

bread's done
Back