where can i get stuff appraised (wizard of oz metal sign)

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
my friends told me to go into finding colletibles and antique stuff, but i have no clue about these fields

today at a garage sale i bought a wizard of oz sign for .50 cents. i said why not. its about 13 in by 17 in

i would like to know how much it could be worth. do you think i can just walk into an antique store and they will know the value?

if you want pics please let me know

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']my friends told me to go into finding colletibles and antique stuff, but i have no clue about these fields

today at a garage sale i bought a wizard of oz sign for .50 cents. i said why not. its about 13 in by 17 in

i would like to know how much it could be worth. do you think i can just walk into an antique store and they will know the value?

if you want pics please let me know[/quote]

i wouldn't try an antique store but if there are any auction houses around you they could probably do it for you.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']my friends told me to go into finding colletibles and antique stuff, but i have no clue about these fields

if you want pics please let me know[/QUOTE]

Wizard of Oz sign?

This is gonna sound weird but- go to a Michael's Arts and Crafts. We've been selling some repro vintage signs lately, and there have been Wizard of Oz ones in the mix. If the employees recognize it, then you'll know it's worthless! ;)

(Or just post those pics. Maybe I'll know it.)

bread's done
Back