Where can I get the most $$ for my Xbox?

silliemutafuka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I got the Xbox around launch...and till now all I've been playing is my PS2 and my GC, I barely touched the system.

What I want to know would eBay be the best place to sell it? I wouldn't mind trading it in at stores since I just got a DS and wanted to get some DS games, but didn't know how much the trade in price currently is.

Help would be nice...thanks.

I don't think they're trading in for more than $50 anywhere.

So many people are going to be bailing out of them (Stupidly IMHO.) because the 360 is going to be out with unknown abilities to play library titles.

I just paid $60 to have mine refurbed. Damn Thompson drives. Didn't want to lose 120+ game saves and 100+ songs on custom soundtracks. Two generations in a row where I've had to replace/repair consoles due to bad lasers.

I think ebgames is giving 75 with a coupon for 30+ if traded with 3 games total being 105 for the xbox. I just look at the coupon so you might not get anything for the games but not sure. It was a coupon on the racks near the cashiers. hope that helps

Back in 2002.

Assuming that a time period can be considered a place.

just got back from ebgames and its about 75 for the system and + 30 with 3 non-pox games . They do give you credit for the games too so this is the best deal I found. 105 for xbox + games . Not as good as the xbox + 5 games for 150 but don't think that is coming back.

Pawn shops in my area still give $80-100 for a PS2 (old style or new) or Xbox console with one controller and cables. Best bet would be a pawn shop.

op, just outta curiosity, why didn't you play your xbox that much?

i was the same way, got a xbox at launch and played it hardly any till last summer, and the box is all i've played since then

bread's done
Back