Where can I purchase replacement disc cases?

A couple of days ago, I was in Target and they had some on clearance. They weren't official Xbox green or anything. They were the typical black amaray cases. Didn't notice the price...

Pre-order a game at Best Buy. They generally come in the same cases (guitar hero II was different though). After the game releases take your receipt back and get your $5 back. Tell 'em you changed your mind.

Free.

Sounds like a hassle, but if you are in there regularly it should be no big deal.

Go to a Compusa that is closing and ask if you can have their display cases. I did this once because I bought KOTOR used (couldn't find new and didn't want or even see the platinum hits version).

I used to get bags of the cases from Blockbuster...they would move the games and manual, etc into their cases and throw away the original cases once a week. I talked to the manager and she went into the back and brought out 30-40 cases (mostly green xbox, some ps2) put them in a bag and handing them to me. It was funny because 4-5 of them still had the cover art and manuals in them too (no games of course).

Ha someone asked the same question in the March issue of OXM and they said to buy them in bulk and split the price with friends. It seems they're uncommon to find but that ebay link seems like your best bet. OXM says check out http://www.inetdvd.com/store/tmp_product_new2003.asp?id=5490 but it seems atm the cases are out of stock and they only take big bulk orders but prob bookmark here and check again. I have a few cracked cases because I bought the games new or off ebay so I wouldn't mind a new case here and there but not 30 or so lol. Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back