where can i reserve a ps3?

[quote name='solid snake']who is taking reservations on the ps3?[/quote]

in my pants...teeeheeeheee

but seriously, u can resrve through me, ill give u a 10% discount off ebay prices, ill guareentee a ps3 to the first 16 people...

in my pants, teeeheeeheeeheeeeee

FYE I believe is the only place taking reservations at the moment. Expect there to be a mad dash mid-September when EB/GS starts doing it.

there r sites online that u can preorder from. (i think lik-sang was taking preorders. 2 lazy 2 check). but the guy in gamestop told me the other day that if u preorder a PS3 game at gamestop, they will call u when they start takin preorders. im pretty sure this is gonna b my strategy 4 getting 1 at launch.

Fye is the best place ive seen so far(The $600 version if bought in FYE gives you a free game and extra remote)But most places that sell video games are taking reserves besides gamestop,EB games, or anything affliated with those two stores.

problem with FYE is they have been taking orders for a long time. if you dont get in the top 5-10 i wouldnt bother. they have no idea how many they will get, but at less than 1 million for the entire US, i wouldnt imagine it would be many. even if you figure that we get half the launch units (which i doubt. that would leave 1 million for the entire rest of the world).

[quote name='OneWingedAngeI']problem with FYE is they have been taking orders for a long time. if you dont get in the top 5-10 i wouldnt bother. they have no idea how many they will get, but at less than 1 million for the entire US, i wouldnt imagine it would be many. even if you figure that we get half the launch units (which i doubt. that would leave 1 million for the entire rest of the world).[/quote]

Sony has estimated the U.S to be getting around 850,000 units so ill do the math. Cant imagine alaska getting more then 10,000 so ill just put it at 49 states 835,000 units. Im going to go straight to the big states now. New york is proboly going to get the most units by far because its NEW YORK. So pop out about 130,000 to 150,000 units to new york. California will prolly get a little bit less most likely around 90,000(Remember im going by population,popularity of video games, and what states sony thinks will have the greatest influence). Texas would prolly get around 80,000 to 90,000.Florida prolly wont get as much even know theyre huge population because 50% of the ppl who are there are just visiting or own a summer house down there, so add in bout 40,000 there. Meh im too lazy to do this and i dont know that much bout business so ima just estimate about 1/14 ppl u know that play video games will have a ps3.But by second shipment it should go down to about 1/6

[quote name='rygarisback']I reserved mine for nothing through a source I found on myspace. Try www.reservemyps3.com[/QUOTE]

ahhh...
don't tell me you actually reserve your ps3 thru that website.
it doesn't look legit to me.
more like a spam (SCAM) list to me.
the music is annoying.
on top of that, they require a $10 deposit (even though the main page state no deposit requires).

[quote name='rygarisback']I reserved mine for nothing through a source I found on myspace. Try www.reservemyps3.com[/quote] yeah, like im gonna give my credit card number to someone on my space. get real.

[quote name='Maynard']ladies and gentlemen we officially have our '06 retard user.[/QUOTE]

I think hope he was kidding.

[quote name='wbc1228']ahhh...
don't tell me you actually reserve your ps3 thru that website.
it doesn't look legit to me.
more like a spam (SCAM) list to me.
the music is annoying.
on top of that, they require a $10 deposit (even though the main page state no deposit requires).[/QUOTE]

*ahem* Legit or not, the person who did that didn't read very far:

PRODUCT PRICING
Customers who chose to pre-purchase before November 3, 2006 will be price protected at set product cost of $649.99 (PS3 Console 20GB) and $799.99 (PS3 Console 60GB). Please contact us for details.

Oops. :lol:

bread's done
Back