where do you buy your imports?

laaj

CAGiversary!
After reading about bunch of horror stories about ebay bootlegs what are some good trusted places to buy some imports? I know Play-Asia sells Japanese games but will they have 2 Korean RPGs coming out for DS? And how about some European games? Only place I can think of for that is various Amazon (.co.uk, .de, etc) sites.

[quote name='parKer']Yes-Asia is another. And, Frys, but they're limited with their game selection.

edit. Forgot to add this. Here is Chac's guide to importing. It lists some other stores: http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102567[/quote]
Thanks for the link but that guide focuses mainly on Japanese games. Not one mention about where to get Euro and Korean imports.

Amazon.co.uk wont send import games over here. Play and cdwow will though. There are a few other smaller uk sites whose names escape me atm that also will ship over here. I'll edit my post as soon as I can remember them :p

unless it's something I need to have ASAP, I usually go to Play-Asia as they have the best overall (cost + shipping) prices generally. Otherwise, I got to NCSX

[quote name='laaj']Thanks for the link but that guide focuses mainly on Japanese games. Not one mention about where to get Euro and Korean imports.[/quote]You're welcome. I was just going by your thread title. Where do YOU buy your imports? Not - Where can I buy Korean and Euro imports? ;) I'm not the only one who answered in this same manner.

I bought Ouendon 2 (sp?) through Play Asia nad they shipped fast. Hassle free and I plan on doing it again when I find a game I can play without knowing Japanese. lol.

I've bought from Playasia and YesAsia. Usually whoever has the best price, which so far has seemed to be YesAsia since they've got free shipping, except for when Playasia is running sales, weekly or otherwise.

[quote name='laaj']Thanks for the link but that guide focuses mainly on Japanese games. Not one mention about where to get Euro and Korean imports.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned DJ Max and Tales of Eternia, which are Korean and Euro-Fag games.

For Korean games, use the AZN sites like Play-Asia or NCSX. for Euro-Fag games, either ebay, blackstar.co.uk, game.co.uk, or virgin megastore's UK website.

bread's done
Back