Where do you stand on the PRE-ORDER list?

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Guys,
I just found out that I am #52 of 22 total they are getting on release day so now I guess I'm gonna have to hit up Wal-Mart in hopes to get at least 1 Xbox 360, what's your guy's status on your pre-order?

UPDATE: My store said that Microsoft will be fulfilling all pre-orders by christmas and they are supposed to get some every week, so if not WM at least I'll get one eventually, or I'll have my wife check daily since she works for the W and then I can get 10% off :)

2 or 3, I don't remember for sure. In the past I was "Camp out on launch day" kind of guy, but I just wanted to play it safe this year.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm getting mine on launch day, I reserved the day after E3.[/QUOTE]

I should of done that, but I was questioning it until recently should ordered before August 24th.

I got my pre-sale at TRU. Each store is guaranteed 8 bundles total. :) I'll probably still wake up early just in case I don't get the games I want for it before launch.

#22 of 12. I'm going to try some other stores by me and see if I can grab one on launch day, otherwise I'll have to wait a week or so. That being said, there's a Wally World, Target, Sams Club, KMart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Toys R Us and Sears all within striking distance of each other, so I'm fairly confident at least ONE of those places will have one.

At EB I was 3rd but I was the first to payoff in full, so I was told that bumped me up to number one. And at Gamestop the guy bumped me up the list because I traded in a ton of stuff at his store, and in return pre-ordered all my games(6) and extra controllers(2) plus the system.

How did you guys find out where you were on the list. I preordered mine a long time ago, way before they announced two price points, im thinkin august maybe? I went in today and they told me that they aren't precise with preorders (shocker) and that if I was going to get one they would call me on the 21st. That woman had a spoon up her...Anyways, I could have paid for it ages ago, still can, and forever will be able to, but they never asked, said everything was fine, and that its all mine. Now im freakin out. I dont NEED one immediately, I just dont like being taken advantage of becuase they want to make interest on a gazillion preorders.

i think i was number 600 out of 625 at Gamestop.

They said that it should be in around mid december. So i may end up canceling the pre-order if i can get one at somewhere else, or if somewhere has it on launch day.

I dont know where i stand on the list but Im going to get one of the first shippments on launch day at EB. I preordered mine in september after someone cancelled their preorder.

Between #s 50-70 out of 251 getting 40 on first shipment, no idea when or if they are getting second shipment.

I need help though, I've paid in full ( mostly with trades) but with all the stories of crahsed systems ( store demos, already out of date I know, and abused) the power unit ( with it's own zip code ) and general 1st & 2nd run bugs I'm not sure if I should get this.

Went to Gamestop today just to make sure im getting mine on launch day. I reserved it on May 20th but you never know. Our gamestop is getting in like 30 premium units and 5 Core i believe it was. I was in the top 5 the guy said. He was making calls to people who werent going to recieve it and i felt bad for him. One person on the other end was not very happy

capt

My local GameCrazy manager said he didn't know what number I was, but knew that I was one of the first to preorder (within the first 10, at least).

I am number 12 at my local gamestop. Guess how many this store is supposed to get? Three. That's right - 3 -. After representing to me I was guaranteed a system on launch they now tell me I'll be in the 2nd shipment. Which is "supposedly" the next week. Well... if I don't get one in the second week, I'll be a. asking for a refund b. filing a complaint with our Department of Justice and c. filing a complaint with the better business bureau. And if I'm po'ed enough i'll bring an action for unfair trade practices.

My Gamestop "didn't tally" the preorder count before, but I finally found out tonight that I am in the initial shipment. Which is good, because I preordered that sucker on May 19th...

I went and paid it off tonight so I can try to get the hell out of there quicker on Monday night.

I called my Gamestop today and found out that I was #104 out of 160. I pre-ordered on September 10th as well. Fortunately I was able to pick one up in the Best Buy Reward Zone pre-sale so I'm not totally screwed.

The guy at Gamestop said they are going to call people on the pre-order list and if they don't pick them up within 24 hours of the call, they go to the next person on the list. He went on to say that if you don't have one pre-ordered by now that you probably won't get it until April (I call BS on this statement) unless you camp out on the 21st.

bread's done
Back