where had gone the CIV V deal ?!

babaz75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
hey everybody, there was a stealing bargained deal for CIV V via coolshop uk over here, with a running comment area.

it disapperead completely
wassup?

some undercover op or classified material? LOL

Yep, it's annoying. :(

I had ordered 10 codes to give away on CAG, but only one of them came through. Waiting to hear back from their support team, but I'm sure they'll end up cancelling the order.

I originally tried to order two when the game was being sold for the same price earlier in the week, but only one came through. After talking to a representative through the online customer support service, I found out that digital downloads are restricted to one serial key per customer, so multiple purchases are not allowed. Thankfully, they gave me a refund for one of them, and I was able to keep and redeem the other one.

My order for it went through and has gone from Open to Done, but no code came through on the download screen. Contacted the 'Live' chat but got nothing back yet - no one seems to work for them at the weekend.

[quote name='Fnerk']My order for it went through and has gone from Open to Done, but no code came through on the download screen. Contacted the 'Live' chat but got nothing back yet - no one seems to work for them at the weekend.[/QUOTE]

will be interesting to hear from them tomorrow... btw, my order is STILL on "open", no done of sorts over here. Of course, no code
so they had this "mis-price" even before?!? quite strange uh? what you think of it... some sort of self promotion?

Just to confirm, I received this email this morning about the Civ 5 deal.

We write to you because you have made a purchase of our Civilization 5 Download game. Unfortunately there was a price error on this product causing it to be shown at an obviously faulty price. The company that supplies us with the download games only supply a certain number of codes. Unfortunately this means we are unable to cover all the orders with the supply of cdkeys we can get from the supplier. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will naturally issue you a full refund. Furthermore we will give you 3 Coolshop points (a value of £3) as compensation.

bread's done
Back