Where/How do YOU GUYS get your games on the web??

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Besides buying games from ebay,I was curious to see what sites ppl use to buy/obtain video games from the web.When I'm short on cash or dont feel like doing the ebay thing I use swapyourgames.com (trade in your used games for the game you want but they send out to you FIRST which is very cool imo) and gamer trading zone (a site where you can trade games/dvd/books with other users at your own risk)...both ver cool site imo as an alternative to buying...what sites/metohds do my fellow CAGers use ??

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Oh ,I didnt know CAG sells games directly..or do you guys mean buying/selling from other users??[/quote]What they mean is that they prowl CAG looking for deal postings from other websites. We mainly find deals at Best Buy, Circuit City, Amazon, Wherehouse, and EB/GameStop... plus some other stores.

I figured they meant they traded/sold games to other CAGs. Together just those two users have done it 31 times (or more - I based that on their trader scores).

[quote name='Backlash']I figured they meant they traded/sold games to other CAGs. Together just those two users have done it 31 times (or more - I based that on their trader scores).[/QUOTE]

Both of you are right. I mainly sell and trade games to other CAGers because I'm lazy to do ebay auctions, and I don't feel like paying the listing fee. I also buy games based off of the ads and deals I see in the forums.

oh ok,in regards to trading with users I'm going to stick with gamer trading zone mainly b/c I already have a few sucessful trades there and alwayz have to send first .I dont trade very often so I'd like to build my rating up on one site only rather than split ratings on 2 sites.Theres quite a few games coming out though that I'd like to purchase and I hope cag will have some good ads for those particular games.

I mostly buy games B&M, but even if I don't count the trades I've done, I've acquired quite a few games online as well, notably from:

Amazon.com - mostly for pretty cheap stuff I've wanted to check out.
Wherehouse.com
Walmart.com

Also, EBGames.com was awesome back in the morning update days. Haven't bought anything from them since.

Trade here occasionally, also use zunafish.com and switchdiscs.com, although I'm starting to grow tired of switchdiscs. If someone ever decides to accept my offer on gametz.com, then that'll be on this list too.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']oh ok,in regards to trading with users I'm going to stick with gamer trading zone mainly b/c I already have a few sucessful trades there and alwayz have to send first.[/QUOTE]

On CAG even if your trader feedback is lower than mine, I don't mind sending at the same time. As long as you've had at least a couple trades and I've seen you on the boards. It just lets me know your part of the CAG community.

I use GameTZ for trading. I use Amazon.com to buy games. Ebay is also a good option for hunting for bargains.

I once bought a game from some amatuerish looking site that is the online site for some used music store in the upper Midwest (I think). They had some good deals on relatively rare games (I got SNES Tetris Attack for about $6 I think). All I remember is that the background was black and the design wasn't very good.

Does anyone know the name of the site I'm talking about? I realize that's a pretty vague crappy description.

[quote name='rodeojones903']www.estarland.com[/quote]

Damn straight. I've been buying from them for over a year now. I love that the used games are always mint. I always check in to check their DC or Saturn selection. I bought a mint Marvel vs Capcom 2(DC) for just under 30 bucks shipped.

bread's done
Back