Where I can sell or get something for this game I got 24 copies of?

I liked the game so much I had to buy it that many times!

Seriously

The games came with 3 cards and I just bought the games for the cards. Why?
The games cost me $13 I sold the cards for $25. Do the math :D

[quote name='Dro']I liked the game so much I had to buy it that many times!

Seriously

[/quote]

I did the math. The answer? Get a job.

[quote name='help1']I did the math. The answer? Get a job.[/quote]

hey man who cares? i have a job and if i see an easy way to make extra money you better bet im gonna take it.

Seriously

[/quote]
So each game costs less then $0.57? And you buy them just to sell the cards..

Send them out to random CAGs who ask nicely since you already made your money on them. My 12-year-old son would love one if you decide to do that. (Please PM for my address.) Thanks.

Seriously

[/quote]

And people wonder why the dollar is struggling against the world's currencies. :roll:

Seriously

[/quote]

Get a job and work for a living. Being an asshole that buys games and sells them for a higher price makes you despicable and does not constitute a smile.

Yes I the cards were sold at $25 each =]
Does FYE accept more than 1 copy of the same game as trade ins?
I know gamestop only takes 1 copy of the same game.

I don't see why people say get a job =/
Whats wrong with making a quick buck.

Just toss them or give them to friends or give them away on CAG...you obviously already made the money back if you sold them for $25 a pop.

Why are people pissed that this guy bought these shitty, shitty, shitty games?

If it wasn't for him, they would be sitting in some Salvation Army store being sold for a buck.

Let the fellow CAG get a few bucks and stop being assholes, $$$$$$s.

[quote name='Blade']Get a job and work for a living. Being an asshole that buys games and sells them for a higher price makes you despicable and does not constitute a smile.[/QUOTE]

So you have a beef with the entire retail industry?

IMO, there is nothing wrong with buying a commodity as an investment, and waiting for the law of supply and demand to go your way. Capitalism...love it or move to Cuba.

[quote name='thegarageband']Why are people pissed that this guy bought these shitty, shitty, shitty games?

If it wasn't for him, they would be sitting in some Salvation Army store being sold for a buck.

Let the fellow CAG get a few bucks and stop being assholes, $$$$$$s.[/quote]

x2

[quote name='Blade']Get a job and work for a living. Being an asshole that buys games and sells them for a higher price makes you despicable and does not constitute a smile.[/quote]

The only one whos being an asshole is you and the few others making these kind of remarks. Get a life that doesn't involve doing nothing but putting others down.

Seriously. He found a way to make a few bucks. What's the big deal? Isn't that the entire point of this site? I didn't hear any complaints last month when people found out they could spend $30 make then $120 dollars from Best Buy.

As for the OP, your best bet would go to all the stores around you that buys games. Get what you can for 'em. That, or I'm sure that the kids that you sold the cards to, would buy a few of the games too.

lol I sold them on ebay. Yeah I'm gonna go to every of those stores later on next week. Even if I get atleast $3. I'll still get $60+!

It's almost ridiculous how some people on this site act. They look for any chance to flame someone. It isn't like he went out and bought 24 games while they were on sale so no one else could buy them. He bought a crappy game the store couldn't pay someone to take anyway.

It could've have been Drake off the 99 dragons or whatever that shitty game was called and people still would've flame him here for hoarding so many. I could see if it was a halfway decent game other people might've wanted, but it was yu gi oh, I doubt anybody here was looking for those games.

Damn straight.

[quote name='Staind204']It's almost ridiculous how some people on this site act. They look for any chance to flame someone. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='n8n8baby']So you have a beef with the entire retail industry?

IMO, there is nothing wrong with buying a commodity as an investment, and waiting for the law of supply and demand to go your way. Capitalism...love it or move to Cuba.[/QUOTE]

No one's gonna say it better than that, let's move on.

Why did you just sell the games with the cards. You could have sold the game with the cards for $30. Now if you try to sell the games through ebay or just anything dealing with shipping, you'll end up breaking even. Even if you sold the games and cards for $25 you would have still made a profit. Best thing is either trade them in somewhere or garage sale them. Maybe even craigslist for local pickup.

I say donate them to a hospital.

bread's done
Back