Where in the world is Schuerm26's Fallout Expansion Disc? Hopefully Back on Track.

Actually you can remove me from the list...I saw it at Target and bought it...plus I felt bad not supporting Bethesda, any other company I'd be ok with, but they put a lot of effort into their games. Came with a pretty sweet poster too :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Actually you can remove me from the list...I saw it at Target and bought it...plus I felt bad not supporting Bethesda, any other company I'd be ok with, but they put a lot of effort into their games. Came with a pretty sweet poster too :D[/QUOTE]

yeah i wanted to support Bethesda as well, thats why i bought the pitt and broken steel when they came out, but i was not willing to pay $10 for O.A. i don't know why, maybe just because i heard bad things.

edit: jp was supposed to send me payment and his address yesterday morning or today, so i will pm him now and i guess if i dont hear back from him tomorrow then i dont know what the op wants to do, skip him or wait for a response, but i will p.m him now. just thought i would post so the op can decide what to do and when before the disc gets to me

Sorry been working all day and haven't had a chance to get to a computer.

Move on to the next person and take me off the list, my apartment got broken into, all my shit taken. No 360, no point. I've also PM'd crzyjoeguy as well.

They released a disk with just Operation Anchorage and The Pitt. You install them on your harddrive and play them via the Fallout 3 disc as if you bought them on marketplace and downloaded them.

[quote name='jp0213']Sorry been working all day and haven't had a chance to get to a computer.

Move on to the next person and take me off the list, my apartment got broken into, all my shit taken. No 360, no point. I've also PM'd crzyjoeguy as well.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's horrible. People who do shit like that deserve to have wolverines attack their balls for eternity. Having my stuff stolen like that is pretty much my worst fear that doesn't involved physical harm to myself or my loved ones.

[quote name='Matt Young']On the subject of switching, if ajh doesn't object, switching him and LinkinPrime might speed things up. Linkin lives not far from me, in Orange County, so it should get to him the day after I send it if we do that. I believe elpolloestupendo is in the northeast, so ajh shipping to him would be quick, too.[/QUOTE]

I am more than fine with moving up or down the mailing list if you think it will speed up the process of getting the disc around.

nice, op you rule. i got it today, i will ship it out to cmart tomorrow. thanks. ill post tomorrow just to let you know it did get out

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']nice, op you rule. i got it today, i will ship it out to cmart tomorrow. thanks. ill post tomorrow just to let you know it did get out[/QUOTE]

When you mail it out can you do me a favor and get the weight of it? I have $5.00 worth of free stamps.com postage that I want to use when it gets to me.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']When you mail it out can you do me a favor and get the weight of it? I have $5.00 worth of free stamps.com postage that I want to use when it gets to me.[/QUOTE]

i just wieghed it, it weighs 3.17 oz without bubble mailer, and with my bubble mailer it comes to about 4 oz, i print online so im going 5 oz to be safe

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i just wieghed it, it weighs 3.17 oz without bubble mailer, and with my bubble mailer it comes to about 4 oz, i print online so im going 5 oz to be safe[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='ajh2298']I am more than fine with moving up or down the mailing list if you think it will speed up the process of getting the disc around.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but with LinkinPrime dropping out, my suggestion is pointless.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']I'm in Tucson, where in AZ are you?[/QUOTE]

I am also in Tucson.

Would it be okay if we meet or you send it to me and I ship it to the person below you? It would save on shipping and wait times.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I am also in Tucson.

Would it be okay if we meet or you send it to me and I ship it to the person below you? It would save on shipping and wait times.[/QUOTE]

If the others don't mind I could do this.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']If the others don't mind I could do this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you guys want to meet up and then he ships it to me after you give it to him, that's fine with me.

[quote name='machoman_93']Can I join in too? I'm in Carson, California btw.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to get in on this. I'm in Hawthorne, CA and work in Gardena (both minutes away from Carson). If Machoman_93 gets in on this, I'd have no problem meeting up with him to speed things up.

Only 8 more people until I get it...

I'm just starting this game...maybe 5 hours into this and I can't believe I waited so long to play! I just wish I could find more ammo for my 10mm.

[quote name='erectiontown']is the list in the OP still being updated? I dont see my lunch box ass on there.[/QUOTE]

Ill do it over the weekend.

Sorry. On a business trip and left my wireless adapter. If you haven't heard from him, skip him and go down the list. I WILL update this by tomorrow night or Friday night at the latest.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']can anyone explain how these expansions work on 360? havent gotten my system yet[/QUOTE]

The disc is basically just to install it to your HDD(I don't remember the size).

Then, you start the game as normal but you'll get a message like "Unidentified Radio Signal is found" and it'll pop up as a new quest. So you really don't do anything different. You start the "expansion pack" like a new quest.

Cleaner7 lives in Arizona. If people don't mind, could I maybe go ahead of eliter1? That way the game isn't going across the country 2 times in a row.

Actually it'd probably make more sense for me to go right after Dominator42 if The Gamester doesn't mind but I'll leave that up to you guys. Or The Gamester could go right after ZForce915 also since Green Bay and Minnesota are relatively close together before they ship it off to the east coast. Just a suggestion to minimize shipping times.

Would anyone care if I jumble up the order a bit? I could match up people to somewhat get it going in a line across the country.

I won't if people at the top right now would be upset as they might have to move down some (specifically MattYoung as everyone but him that are coming appear to be East coast to Midwest). Overall though I think it might be best for me to do it as it will speed things up for almost everyone.

Let me know.

bread's done
Back