Where is a good storage place for blu ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinbrett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I tried storing mine in an old oven I had. I needed to cook a tv pot pie...so I left them in only for like 5 minutes at 300 degrees. Yep, you guessed it, I had melted disks and a stench that made my cat pass out. I did eat the pot pie, but now I havent pooped in 2 weeks. Anyways, do they make portable storage units for blu-ray? thanks...

ok, just got done *trying to shove it......Couldnt get the tv series in.....they are double disked...anyways, does walmart sell storage units?

[quote name='Spinbrett']ok, just got done *trying to shove it......Couldnt get the tv series in.....they are double disked...anyways, does walmart sell storage units?[/quote]

I haven't seen any blu-ray specific storage units at Wal-Mart, sorry. They do have that Wii shelving unit that was featured on Kotaku recently though, so something similar that would accomodate a PS3's blu-ray library may be soon to follow.

Just buy a Targus CD Projects case and put the discs in. It's not like Blu-Ray cases or any inserts are worth the shit off your shoe anyway.

[quote name='Spinbrett']ok, just got done *trying to shove it......Couldnt get the tv series in.....they are double disked...anyways, does walmart sell storage units?[/quote]

Not for your ass but maybe the Blu-Rays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back