Where is Paperboy?

Supreme0ne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
With the not so recent motion control revolution this generation, am I the only one who thinks that Paperboy should make some kind of comeback?

WTF are you looking for? A 149.99 exercise bike attachment for your Wii to ride on as you fling your arms for the total parperboy immersion?

[quote name='Spyder187']WTF are you looking for? A 149.99 exercise bike attachment for your Wii to ride on as you fling your arms for the total parperboy immersion?[/QUOTE]
Actually that's not a bad idea.:D It'd get folks the exercise so many of them lack anymore AND they could play the game at the same time.;)

Only if there is a way to have ice / snow levels. That's where the REAL challenge of newspaper delivery comes in.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']How?[/QUOTE]

Completely off topic before I talk about Paperboy...your image signature is awesome. Vandal Hearts is, to this day, one of my favorite games of all times...if only Vandal Hearts II would have been as phenomenal...

As for Paperboy, I don't know if I would play a motion control version of the game, but I would MOST DEFINITELY spend hours watching YouTube videos of others doing so, and likely destroying their living room in the process.

Cheers,
Tony

Vandal Hearts is indeed the shit. Too bad the PSN/XBLA remake wasn't so hot.

I'd love to see somebody chuck their Wii Remote through their side windows. Subscription canceled.

pfft another paperboy

i don't know if you got the newspaper but paperboy called it quits a long time ago!

paperboyback.gif

What difference does motion control innovation make? Wouldn't that make it worse? There will and can only be people who chuck their wii-mote or Move controller trying to imitate the paper throwing motions. That or if it was on Kinect you know how goddamn tiring it'd be trying to do running in motion movements, while trying to chuck a pretend newspaper will be?!

If anything Paper Boy can only live as only a download game since there was a good remake of it and it was called Bully and it was just down to a mini game. That's enough.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'd accept a new Paperboy if Rockstar made it.

Hard M rating.

And Paperboy is black.[/QUOTE]

Paperboy 2 : Paperboyz n the Hood.

[quote name='Spyder187']WTF are you looking for? A 149.99 exercise bike attachment for your Wii to ride on as you fling your arms for the total parperboy immersion?[/QUOTE]
I actually suggested that exact thing nearly two years and everyone thought I was bat-shit crazy. But I'm so ready to throw my money at it if it ever happens.

[quote name='jello44']Paperboy 2 : Paperboyz n the Hood.[/QUOTE]
The whiny nerd in me feels the need to point out that there is already a Paperboy 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back