Where is the best place to find a non-whore girl?

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Where is the best place just to find a nice girl that hasn't been with a ton of guys...perferbly none, but I think I'm getting too old to find one of those.

school, work, church, laundromat, grocery store.. but the best.. through a mutual friend.

edit - Oh yeah, experience really outweighs breaking in a virgin. Provided the woman isn't a disease-ridden whore.. that experience will really pay off for you :)

[quote name='Scorch']hah.. it's funny, you brag about finding some girl on yahoo, now you're asking where to find a girl.[/quote]

I don't think I really bragged about her. I don't know what even happened to her. Perhaps she's dead?

if you just want a friend, then go get a church girl, if you are looking for a girlfriend that will put out before getting married, then I suggest staying away from the highly religious types as they are nothing more than a lesson in frustration. Other than that tid bit o advice, there is no real place to find nice girls, not like there's a nice girl store or something like that, though there should be, bet one could make a killing on something like that.

[quote name='Birbo']So where can you find a good, cheapy whorey one? I'm always in the market for one of those! ;)[/quote]

Tijuana.. every street corner. But word to the wise, spend atleast $20.. any less than that and you're going to end up diseased, robbed, killed, jailed or some combination.

You don't want a woman with no experience. TV, movies, and magazines will have filled her head with unrealistic expectations. You want a woman whose been with a few really awful men who you can appear outstanding in comparison.

[quote name='GameDude']Where is the best place just to find a nice girl that hasn't been with a ton of guys...perferbly none, but I think I'm getting too old to find one of those.[/quote]

Why the fuck do you want one of those?

[quote name='epobirs']You don't want a woman with no experience. TV, movies, and magazines will have filled her head with unrealistic expectations. You want a woman whose been with a few really awful men who you can appear outstanding in comparison.[/quote]

Ehh, most virgins and inexperienced women are ready and willing to believe you're the best there is.. provided you can get her to achieve the O. But.. a woman with experience doesn't make alot of noobie mistakes, like biting or bending the wrong way on top.. and also knows tricks and the such to give you a better time.

[quote name='captainofindustry'][quote name='GameDude']Where is the best place just to find a nice girl that hasn't been with a ton of guys...perferbly none, but I think I'm getting too old to find one of those.[/quote]

Why the shaq-fu do you want one of those?[/quote]

Um, I dunno. It just seems like that would be ideal?

[quote name='epobirs']You don't want a woman with no experience. TV, movies, and magazines will have filled her head with unrealistic expectations. You want a woman whose been with a few really awful men who you can appear outstanding in comparison.[/quote]

He's exactly right!

And I don't know about you Gamedude, but church girls give me a headache. Corn's suggestion is probably best - finding through a friend.

You want a Non-Whore? They don't exist my friend. Even if she appears to be nice and innocent, she is probably a big whore. But don't expect her to let you in on that little tidbit.

A gamer looking for cheap ass? Is this the right site for something like this? Hold on..you specified nice & not promiscuous. Nevermind. :)

Anyhow. There are probably similar threads in sites devoted to..whatever computer-savvy, homebody girls enjoy. They'd probably title it "Where's the best place to find a guy who's NOT a pig?" Incidentally, GameDude, wouldn't it have been more appropriate to specify "nice girl" in your thread topic and thrown in "non-whore" in your message body?

It's a dumb cycle. They're wondering why we aren't hunting for them and we're wondering where the hell to try looking for them.

I would say stay out of the south, but amazingly enough I found my wife here... she is the only virgin I have ever been with... unfortunately she still feels a little intimidated by my past "conquests"

I had a girl in an art class who was a virgin... she was incredibly hot too (huge tits, but i digress :lol: )

It is hard to find them, but they are out there... hey Jessica Simpson was a virgin (of course finding a Jessica Simpson is comparable to winning the lottery)

Well, keep in mind that I might be a bit weird, but I was watching some show and Anne Hathaway was on there. They were talking about how she was in the Princess Diaries and stuff and that her next film, called Havock or something, she was going to be topless in it.

She's hot and all, and usually I'd be pretty stoked, but for some reason, that kinda bummed me out. She seemed like a "nice girl" but she's just a money-hungry whore, too.

[quote name='kaji7p56']You want a Non-Whore? They don't exist my friend. Even if she appears to be nice and innocent, she is probably a big whore. But don't expect her to let you in on that little tidbit.[/quote]

Wow.. someone's jaded. That's pretty much the type of thoughts that start prostitute serial killers. There are plenty of nice, wholesome women out there.. just dont try to pick them up at bars and clubs.. thats not where you'll find one.

If you don't have a friend that can introduce you to someone they know to be ok.. just frequent places like coffee houses, diners, etc.. try to spark a coversation with the checkout clerk at your local grocery store (be careful here.. you can still get dirty trash).. its not hard to find a good girl, you just gotta look in the right places.

Some rules to go by.. if she's interested in a threesome, drop her (they aren't all they're cracked up to be.. in any way shape or form). If she comes from a very dysfunctional family, you have a good chance of her being a whore. And avoid the 9s and 10s.. they may look good, but they're more likely to cheat on you and hell, half the time having sex with them is like throwing a pencil into the grand canyon.

The most important rule: Be Patient - Don't push the issue.. wait for the right girl, you do not need to be with anyone, you have a hand. If you try to make a girl fit what you're looking for you'll end up stuck or hurt.

In a bordello, whorehouse, or frat party. Oh you said non-whore girls.

Nice girls are everywhere, you just have to keep your eyes and mind open, and I'm sure you'll meet someone.

Try looking for a nice girl at the arcade. Don't be stalker-like but you could try watching and seeing if she only plays the one fluffy/cute game or most/all kinds. Then you'll know if she's a real gamer or not. And at least you'll have something in common with her.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Try looking for a nice girl at the arcade. Don't be stalker-like but you could try watching and seeing if she only plays the one fluffy/cute game or most/all kinds. Then you'll know if she's a real gamer or not. And at least you'll have something in common with her.[/quote]

I don't think I've ever seen a woman at the Arcades where I live throughout my entire life. That doesn't count a generic place that has some machines, minigolf, and so forth - a real arcade. Not that we have arcades here anymore anyway..

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='kaji7p56']You want a Non-Whore? They don't exist my friend. Even if she appears to be nice and innocent, she is probably a big whore. But don't expect her to let you in on that little tidbit.[/quote]

Wow.. someone's jaded. That's pretty much the type of thoughts that start prostitute serial killers. There are plenty of nice, wholesome women out there.. just dont try to pick them up at bars and clubs.. thats not where you'll find one.

If you don't have a friend that can introduce you to someone they know to be ok.. just frequent places like coffee houses, diners, etc.. try to spark a coversation with the checkout clerk at your local grocery store (be careful here.. you can still get dirty trash).. its not hard to find a good girl, you just gotta look in the right places.

Some rules to go by.. if she's interested in a threesome, drop her (they aren't all they're cracked up to be.. in any way shape or form). If she comes from a very dysfunctional family, you have a good chance of her being a whore. And avoid the 9s and 10s.. they may look good, but they're more likely to cheat on you and hell, half the time having sex with them is like throwing a pencil into the grand canyon.

The most important rule: Be Patient - Don't push the issue.. wait for the right girl, you do not need to be with anyone, you have a hand. If you try to make a girl fit what you're looking for you'll end up stuck or hurt.[/quote]

Don't take what I said TOO seriously. It's just that I live in LA, so all the hot chicks (whether you meet them in clubs, the supermarket, or school) are whores. That's just the way it is out here and I'm fine with that. I was just saying that he isn't gonna find a nice girl that actually IS nice. And for the record, the girl I killed wasn't a prostitute.

Don't forget to ask nicely, "Are you a non-whore?" They're like undercover cops; they have to tell you if they are.

I might also suggest not throwing around the word "whore" so much.

[quote name='MrBadExample']Don't forget to ask nicely, "Are you a non-whore?" They're like undercover cops; they have to tell you if they are.

I might also suggest not throwing around the word "whore" so much.[/quote]

Ehh.. alot of the whore's like to be called whores. They enjoy being treated like sex slaves/toys/etc. And I don't really mean that as a joke sadly enough.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='MrBadExample']Don't forget to ask nicely, "Are you a non-whore?" They're like undercover cops; they have to tell you if they are.

I might also suggest not throwing around the word "whore" so much.[/quote]

Ehh.. alot of the whore's like to be called whores. They enjoy being treated like sex slaves/toys/etc. And I don't really mean that as a joke sadly enough.[/quote]

But he's trying to find a non-whore.

the real answer.........no where
depends where you live but really....no where
they all hookers deep down.
and besides who wants an uptight in the closet girl.
the key is you want...........
a lady in the street but a freak in the bed
when u find that it will answer all your questions

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Birbo']So where can you find a good, cheapy whorey one? I'm always in the market for one of those! ;)[/quote]

Tijuana.. every street corner. But word to the wise, spend atleast $20.. any less than that and you're going to end up diseased, robbed, killed, jailed or some combination.[/quote]

I would hate to wind up diseased and in jail. I could deal with getting robbed and/or killed though.

It all depends on where YOU hang out.
When I was dating, I used to go to bars a lot, so most of the people I'd meet hung out in bars as well.

There are going to be nice girls and mattress-backs everywhere, even in church, so it's more important to find someone that's interested in the same things you are, or at minimum, will put up with your crap.

i had a cute ass girl proposition me for 200 bucks a couple nights ago.
sooo cute but her eyes were all cracky. i wouldnt have paid it but that has got to be the cutest hooker i have seen in person or on any tv/movie

[quote name='GameDude']Yeah, I'm beginning to think this whole "happiness" thing is futile.[/quote]

Well if MTV is good for something its teaching our youngsters the art of extreme melodrama. Gamedude.. I'm somehow 100% positive you are not nearly old enough to make a comment like that. Have some patience, relax and wait for the right girl.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='GameDude']Yeah, I'm beginning to think this whole "happiness" thing is futile.[/quote]

Well if MTV is good for something its teaching our youngsters the art of extreme melodrama. Gamedude.. I'm somehow 100% positive you are not nearly old enough to make a comment like that. Have some patience, relax and wait for the right girl.[/quote]

I'm 23. I'm getting up there.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='GameDude']Yeah, I'm beginning to think this whole "happiness" thing is futile.[/quote]

Well if MTV is good for something its teaching our youngsters the art of extreme melodrama. Gamedude.. I'm somehow 100% positive you are not nearly old enough to make a comment like that. Have some patience, relax and wait for the right girl.[/quote]

I'm 23. I'm getting up there.[/quote]

Wow.. 23.. such an old man. :roll:

You've got many years to learn Gamedude.. trust me. Maybe if you hit 30 and have yet to have a meaningful relationship.. then I could possibly understand giving up.. But at 23, no way in hell.

Finding a virgin is somewhat overrated. I can understand why you would want to find a girl who is but having been in relationships with a couple of girls who were virgins, I can tell you this:

They are not only inexperienced in bed but also inexperienced in real relationships. For most part, a girl who is a virgin and in her 20s most likely has never had a serious relationship. All she really knows about relationships is what she sees in the movies where everything's rainbows and roses. Where the guy rents out Macy's for a night and she gets to shop until she drops and the guy writes her love letters 10 times a day and calls every 20 minutes to tell her he loves her. That's what they see in the movies and that's what they think real life relationships are like and should be.

What they don't realize is that it's make believe, a movie. People go to movies to see fantasy. Although it's not as unbelievable as movies catered to guys (being in gunfights and never having your ass shot), it's no more realistic that they're going to find these marvelous romance 24/7 relationships.

Being the one who shows them that relationships aren't like what they see on TV or movies is hard work. Most girls would rather think that it's YOU that's not living up to the end of the relationship than admit that it's not like what they see in movies/books/tv. Very few people end up marrying the first person they sleep with and those who do, I don't think the divorce rate is very good.

Good luck. Being in a relationship, having someone to share your life with and count on is the best feeling in the world. Just know that it's great but it also takes some work and both people in the relationship have to be willing to work at it.

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Try looking for a nice girl at the arcade. Don't be stalker-like but you could try watching and seeing if she only plays the one fluffy/cute game or most/all kinds. Then you'll know if she's a real gamer or not. And at least you'll have something in common with her.[/quote]

I don't think I've ever seen a woman at the Arcades where I live throughout my entire life. That doesn't count a generic place that has some machines, minigolf, and so forth - a real arcade. Not that we have arcades here anymore anyway..[/quote]

Hmmm, that's really weird. I'm in arcades any chance I get, and occasionally I see another girl in there as well. It's pretty rare though.

[quote name='rajchakrabarti']yeah there are plenty of nice girls around... but nice HOT ones are the hardest to find.[/quote]

yeah dude...looks>personallity

:roll:

[quote name='punqsux']

:roll:[/quote]

yeah ,, i mean personalliity is good n all.. but you gotta be able to stand lookin at her all the time...

but in reality you need some one smart and beautiful....yeah very lame... but then i know many guys that want a hot dumb girl and its hard to argue with that.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='Scorch']hah.. it's funny, you brag about finding some girl on yahoo, now you're asking where to find a girl.[/quote]

I don't think I really bragged about her. I don't know what even happened to her. Perhaps she's dead?[/quote]

Oh, well let's take a look.

She's 22 and VERY hot. I met her through Yahoo...so I guess at least the person in the pics is very hot. Anyway, what do you guys think of the chances of that she has a disease. If I wear a condom, what would be the chances of me getting a disease if she has one?

well, considering like the first time I talked to her, she was contemplating a threesome with a chick and her husband...I think I'd have a pretty good chance.

I might post a pic...but if I did and she found out...she might get mad. In other words, I'm not blowing my shot with her to show you guys. You'll have to wait.

Oh well. I just find it extremely hilarious. :lol: :lol:

[quote name='rajchakrabarti'][quote name='punqsux']

:roll:[/quote]

yeah ,, i mean personalliity is good n all.. but you gotta be able to stand lookin at her all the time...

but in reality you need some one smart and beautiful....yeah very lame... but then i know many guys that want a hot dumb girl and its hard to argue with that.[/quote]
i dont really agree with you, but to each their own

bread's done
Back