Where is the best place to trade in a psp?

kmartbum001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was considering to trade in my psp at gamecrazy, but luckily I called first only to be shocked. I read on this forum a few times that they gave $110, but they said $90 AND it is store credit. I know ebgames/gamestop sucks ass as they only give $50 last time I checked. Any suggestions on what store is best? I don't think I can get that much on ebay or a trading site since it has 4 dead pixels and 2 visible scratches. Any suggestions on where is best? Thanks.

$50 at EB/GS? Holy crap that's cheap. I guess I should hang around one until I see someone coming to trade it in and offer $70 for it... I guess it is worth that much, maybe, to me.

I have never ever traded in a game or console to any store. You get scammed then the store turns around and sells it for 3x more. That's how you make profits but still it is really weak what they offer and shietty businesses almost always force store credit. If it is cash then you get even less, so at that point you might as well smash them in the face with the console.

[quote name='kmartbum001']I have never ever traded in a game or console to any store. You get scammed then the store turns around and sells it for 3x more. That's how you make profits but still it is really weak what they offer and shietty businesses almost always force store credit. If it is cash then you get even less, so at that point you might as well smash them in the face with the console.[/quote]

check out craigslist.org
include a picture

bread's done
Back