Where is the "ignore user" option?

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Typically on message boards you have the option to ignore a member, found on their profile page. I don't see such an option here. Is it not available or am I stupid and just can't find it?

Right click on your name in the upper-right hand corner of the page and it'll show a drop down that has Ignore Settings.  You'd enter in the name of the other party on that page, and make sure to check all three check boxes on that page so you can ignore all three ignorable items.

Right click on your name in the upper-right hand corner of the page and it'll show a drop down that has Ignore Settings. You'd enter in the name of the other party on that page, and make sure to check all three check boxes on that page so you can ignore all three ignorable items.
Sweet! Thanks a bunch for the quick-response.

They really  need to build in an easier option though.  It was much better on CAG 2.0 where you could just get to an ignore this user link right from their post by clicking their name or whatever.

They really need to build in an easier option though. It was much better on CAG 2.0 where you could just get to an ignore this user link right from their post by clicking their name or whatever.
I still like how this forum is really good with the navigation, expeciallly when you leave a thread and the next day it picks up where you left off. Kinda like a bookmark for a book.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back