where Next to look for an xbox 360?

clueless

CAGiversary!
So anyone working in Walymart or CC or BB or EB Games or Gamestop give us the inside scoop when there will be XBOX 360s back in for retail sale?

not sure if all the back orders are filled yet at EB and Gamestop

thanks!

I heard Jan 3rd for BB. There was a list of allocations too. It was at gamefaqs though, so think what you want.

I read Walmart may be stock piling for some January release as well but rumors only. anyone at working at Walmart know?

[quote name='daschrier']After that rant thread about dropping money on a 360 you go and buy one...geeeez :p[/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah... that thread (I think) was just that I thought it was crazy how easily everyone was willing to drop $400 on something like an Xbox and I still do - except now I can group my wife in there because she was the one who bought it for me for Christmas! :D Oh well...

[quote name='clueless']I read Walmart may be stock piling for some January release as well but rumors only. anyone at working at Walmart know?[/QUOTE]

No, but i've heard of New Years Day release.

WM is building up for their January TAB. The system has a register lock right now so stores can not sell them till 12AM January 1st.

The stores will be doing a midnight "launch" at that time. 24 hour stores that is.

[quote name='yops2k']I just got this off of digg.com. It's a link to Best Buy's store finder page. Put your zip code in and it'll tell you if your local Best Buy has the 360 in stock.

http://tinyurl.com/a9xvh[/QUOTE]

Yops a BIG Thumbs UP on that link. I checked late last night and only ONE BB in my area showed stock. checked this AM and still showing stock. got there at 10 AM was first in line, they got 22 Premiums at the BB on McKnight Road! only let me buy one but the other guy I know who did not get one when we both waited on launch day at Sams Club. I called him and told him to get his @#$# down there. He scored one as well.

so a BIG thanks

They said they got them delivered 10 PM last night and put them in the system. it looks like the system shows them as in stock the day before they arrive :) because some were asking yesterday before they arrived that they show as IN Stock.

all the other stores were getting theirs later as they still did not show instock as of today.

weird thing is they were the original batch with the media remote included! so why would BB sit on them?

[quote name='clueless']Yops a BIG Thumbs UP on that link. I checked late last night and only ONE BB in my area showed stock. checked this AM and still showing stock. got there at 10 AM was first in line, they got 22 Premiums at the BB on McKnight Road! only let me buy one but the other guy I know who did not get one when we both waited on launch day at Sams Club. I called him and told him to get his @#$# down there. He scored one as well.

so a BIG thanks

They said they got them delivered 10 PM last night and put them in the system. it looks like the system shows them as in stock the day before they arrive :) because some were asking yesterday before they arrived that they show as IN Stock.

all the other stores were getting theirs later as they still did not show instock as of today.

weird thing is they were the original batch with the media remote included! so why would BB sit on them?[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm glad it helped someone. I'm surprised that nobody found it sooner.

[quote name='yops2k']Nice, I'm glad it helped someone. I'm surprised that nobody found it sooner.[/QUOTE]

thanks again !!! the mfg date on the one I got was 12/9/05 so someone is still holding stock of the original launch mfg xbox 360s with the remote...

One employee said there was a customer in the day before. He arrived argueing and getting very very very irate when they told them there was none in stock. It turns out that they arrived on truck at 10 PM that day he was in ... at least that is what the employee told me. plus none of the BB employees can purchase an xbox 360 for now ...

my wal mart had some cores in the stock room. just make sure you ask everytime you go somewhere and try not to take no for an answer when you ask them to go look.

I would guess Premiums... that is the product that was there when I looked for stock. it searches for a product code by store.

Walked into Target in Woodbury, MN this afternoon and they had two premiums in stock. Picked up one for a friend at work and going to check with a few other people I know to see if they are still looking for one. If I can't find someone for the other one it is going back to the store as I don't want to deal with the Ebay crap.

bread's done
Back