Where should I post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
So I got a hot tip on a local store that has some Gamecube Adapters in stock but I didn't want to waste deal forum space with it since it's only one store and they literally have 4 in stock (after I secured all the ones I wanted anyway). Is it accurate? Absolutely. How do I know? My brother works there and they have them hiding so no one can just walk in and buy them all up to resell. Should I post this in the regional deals forum, or maybe the Amiibo thread in the deals forum? I don't even know if I should be asking about it here. It's such a minimally useful post.

[SIZE=14.2857141494751px]I suppose this is as good a place as any. The people that check this forum probably deserve the nice find in this post. The Fry's Electronics on the West side of Phoenix has 4 left as of 2 hours ago. Just go up to the podium in the gaming section and ask for one. There were two guys up there and one flat told me they didn't have any but after a short argument with the other guy at the podium (between them not with me) the other guy pulled one out of the podium and handed it to me. If they tell you they are out just ask if there are any left in the podium. If you are lucky they will still have some. No one knows but the employees right now and it's not on the website so stock can't be checked.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back