Where should I trade my old Wii and accessories

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I'm looking to trade in or sell a few games. Do you guys have know what the best deal is right now?

I currently have a GAMESTOP coupon to trade in any system, games, accessories with an extra 50 percent stacked on top. Would GAMESTOP be the best place to trade in my system?

man, I just feel that gamestop is the last place you should trade it in.

But it depends on what you want to get out of it (games, money, another system). You want money, try craigslist

craigslist or if you have Facebook see if your area has a trade/buy/sell group. My area has a few running and they are all great for selling stuff. If you absolutely cannot do a deal in person use GS as a last resort unless you have another store that buys stuff like that.

Last I remember, GS has a five dollar base on the console. It doesn't want the Wii anymore.

The best you can do right now is sell it.

You should be fine selling the accessories and games on eBay and Amazon, since they are compatible and currently supported on the Wii U, should still get a pretty decent amount if bundled together properly.  The console itself can be valuable if its the GC supported model, still the cheapest way to play GC games in 480p.  Craiglist would be better if you are looking to sell the entire lot together (to avoid higher shipping costs and possible SNAD issues with the console).

If you are ever considering a Wii U, I'd say keep it until you can transfer your system files over, in case you have a good amount of VC or WiiWare games, otherwise they will be lost in the trade.  If you've already have a Wii U and have done so already, then Godspeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back