Where si the cheapest/best place to buy used games in toronto (Downtown?)

Game Centre at Yonge and Charles, about a block or two south of the Bloor-Yonge subway station depending on where you get out. They tend not to clear games out moreso than other mom 'n pop style game stores so you'll find games they sell under cost, and their used equivalents even cheaper. Other than that, there's an EB at Eaton Centre and one at Queen and Spadina. There's also Game Shack in the Atrium at Bay and Dundas, they usually sell used games at $10 less than their new price. Last place I'd suggest is A & C Games at 706 Spadina, south of Spadina station. They're good if you're looking for rare or hard to find games, but be prepared to spend a bit more than you might like.

[quote name='Firestorm']Rogers Video as soon as they start doing their damn sales again![/quote]

Hopefully they'll do something Boxing Day, I'd love to try and get my hands on Midnight Club LA and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift for cheap. Not that I've ever had any success at a RV around here, it seems all you people out west get the good games :p

bread's done
Back