Where to buy clear psp cases?

styl3s

CAGiversary!
Not exactly sure if this is the right section, technically it is video game related so i hope its here

anyways i am looking to buy some empty psp cases (the boxes not the UMD cases) clear, all i can find is "frosty" and it's driving me nuts, recently got into psp collecting and have 2 loose games w/ manuals and in desperate need of some cases.

Oh, jeez. I did a few searches and they're all coming up as frosty or freaking overpriced with shipping.

Hell, this great site even has them listed as clear, but they look frosty to me.

If you have a sears near by, you could always check out their clearance section to see if they have any PSP games in there. I actually picked up three games for 97cents each just because I had loose UMDs. And thankfully they were just "DLC" versions, so I didn't have to have anymore without cases.

bummer, guess ill just pick up 2 2.99-4.99 used psp games at GS later and just dump the games and put these in em and print off the covers, not having a case for these is driving me insane.

bread's done
Back