Where to buy Nintendo eshop cards online?

sdp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I moved out of the country and I'm having trouble buying from the eshop, it doesn't accept my CC for some reason, it tells me there's a problem. I've tried calling my CC company to no avail. So my only option is buying eshop cards online that email you the code, however all the websites that do this charge a "fee" from 3/4 dollars for the smaller value point cards which isn't worth it and up to 8 for the 50 dollar ones. That seems a little excessive, and I was wondering if there were any other websites where I could find eshop cards for a little cheaper.

I was looking for the same thing - a way to use my paypal balance to buy something on the eshop. it doesn't look like there's any great way to do it, as Nintendo does not have code generation infrastructure in place like Sony or MS. If you bought from an online retailer they would have to scratch the code and type it in for you, and they will almost certainly charge for that service. I'm just doing store pickup with best buy, but obviously that won't work for you :(

a shame, nothing exists then...maybe there can be a CAG who can do it for us? If I have to pay a fee I'd rather pay a small fee to a fellow CAG than a website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used PC Game Supply in the past for paying with Paypal, but beware, they charge an extra premium for the privilege and also verify your identity elsewise.

bread's done
Back