Where to buy Video Game Cases

KtMack23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Does anyone know of good places to buy generic ps2&gamecube cases as well as art inserts and instruction manuels for games? Everywhere seems to be exuberently expensive.

Ebay might be your best bet for inserts and manuals. I tried BRESoftware once and they came through but I think their prices were a bit high. I know its high for their cases.

I'm still looking for a green 4 disc case for Lost Odyssey. I know other countries got one with their game >_

[quote name='shinzero01']Ebay might be your best bet for inserts and manuals. I tried BRESoftware once and they came through but I think their prices were a bit high. I know its high for their cases.

I'm still looking for a green 4 disc case for Lost Odyssey. I know other countries got one with their game >_

For a game that's $20 or up, sometimes the only way is to rebuy a complete and sell your disc-only copy--to get the upgrade cost down to something reasonable like $2-3.

For generic cases, I believe some Gamestops still carry PS2 and Gamecube games...find some 99 cent sports games during a Buy 2, Get 2 Free sale & you have a source of cases right there.

[quote name='KtMack23']Sadly no one seems to have anything I want on there.[/QUOTE]
You said you wanted generic PS2 cases, right? I have a bunch at this point and could likely strip out the coverart/manuals from the sports titles I might have for PS2 to make more cases for ya.;)

bread's done
Back