Where to find extra game manuals, cases, and art/covers

FEN1XD0WN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I recently bought Yakuza 3 at Gamestop, and unfortunately it was DISC ONLY. They gave me one of their generic cases and that was that. So now I am in the process of finding an instruction manual and the boxart that goes in the sleeve of the case. I know its a long shot, but if anyone happens to have any extras they don't want, or don't mind parting out  to help me, I would gladly pay for them.

Thanks!

it came down to $8.77. crazy that the shipping is ridiculous though, im definitely gonna hold out on buying it at this very moment. i found a instruction manual on ebay for $2.00 and i looked at their profile and they seem to have a surplus of tons of other covers and boxarts, but no yakuza 3 listed. but i went ahead and asked just in case. thanks for the site though, i definitely bookmarked it.

I've seen a site specifically made for selling game cases/manuals, posted somewhere here on CAG months ago, but I'm afraid I have no idea what the site was called.  Hopefully someone else remembers.

You must be in a area w/o alot of GS's then. I just goto another store & swap out. Hell could ship it to you myself for under $2 lol

bread's done
Back