Where to find Gamecube component cables?????

I thought that cable was long discontinued considering only first model GameCube had the outlet for component. And wasn't it only available via Nintendo's online store?

[quote name='Tsukento']I thought that cable was long discontinued considering only first model GameCube had the outlet for component. And wasn't it only available via Nintendo's online store?[/quote]

Yes, they have been discontinued for quite a while now and they were only available through the Nintendo Online Store.

I think some people got lucky and found used ones mixed in with the Gamecube accessories at Gamestop/EB. Unfortunately, I don't think you can check store availability online - you must go to the store and look for yourself (or call, but most employees are useless).

I was lucky to find one for $2.99 at GS a year ago, but haven't found any since then. Unless you completely luck out like that, I think Ebay is the only way to go. Did you check to see what they are going for now on there?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I was lucky to find one for $2.99 at GS a year ago, but haven't found any since then. Unless you completely luck out like that, I think Ebay is the only way to go. Did you check to see what they are going for now on there?[/QUOTE]

That's more than luck there. Good work.

Get a Wii, get Wii component cables. Problem solved :p

Then again, Wii's are probably harder to come across than GC component cables...

bread's done
Back