Where to find Nintendo DS styluses (non lite ones)?

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I found a original DS yesterday, but it didn't come with a stylus. I was wondering where I should look for some cheap ones. I've already checked both game crazy stores in town. One GS did have some for around $8 with a screen protector as well. I was hoping to spend less than that and I don't want a crappy GS screen protector.

Just so you know (not sure if it's the case any more) but the GS Screen Protectors used to be made by Hori...at least they were for a while. Those are the best screen protectors on the market and I highly recommend them. Just to compare, I bought some directly from Japan and they were the same ones that I got from GS...not sure if it's the case with the ones you're looking at though. Hori protectors are very nice though.

As for the stylus, probably can find some on eBay, but other than that ^_^;;; not sure.

[quote name='goomba478']Just so you know (not sure if it's the case any more) but the GS Screen Protectors used to be made by Hori...at least they were for a while. Those are the best screen protectors on the market and I highly recommend them. Just to compare, I bought some directly from Japan and they were the same ones that I got from GS...not sure if it's the case with the ones you're looking at though. Hori protectors are very nice though.

As for the stylus, probably can find some on eBay, but other than that ^_^;;; not sure.[/QUOTE]
I know about the Hori protectors. That's why I was hesitant to buy the set. It's nice to know that they made those protectors, but I don't know if I want those unless I knew they were the good ones.
I guess I'll have to do some hunting for these styluses.

The nintendo store is giving me some issues, but I found these over at play-asia. I already have an account there and there's something else I want to get as well. I think those might work.

I'd have to check, but I believe I still have an extra stylus from my original DS. I traded the system in when I bought my Lite, but only with one stylus, and I believe I kept the extra & the wrist strap. If I still have it, I can just send it to you free, OP. I'll PM you if I find it.

[quote name='garfep']I'd have to check, but I believe I still have an extra stylus from my original DS. I traded the system in when I bought my Lite, but only with one stylus, and I believe I kept the extra & the wrist strap. If I still have it, I can just send it to you free, OP. I'll PM you if I find it.[/quote]

could you send it to me instead???

hahaha

bread's done
Back