Where to get a XBOX 360 Pro bundle? (best i found is 335 shipped)

gum_drops

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
So far all I could find is the holiday pro bundle for 334.99 shipped at buy.com using the 5% off coupon. Which is a pretty good deal, but I thought I would check and see if anyone knows of a better one.

There's also a $10 mail-in-rebate when you make a purchase at buy.com - but so far no one has received a check from the fulfiller.

It's at the part where you say "No I do not want a free 1-year subscription to a magazine" part when you put something in your cart.

If you feel like waiting it looks like F.Y.E. is going to have a deal on black friday to get one with 2 games of your choice for 420$ before tax. Sadly thats after a 50$ mail in rebate, but still a damn nice deal if you're looking for the system and a couple games (Assassin's Creed, CoD4, Halo3 were all potential choices, probably will have more options though).

I dont know if I can post this here, I read the FAQ's and it didnt say anything about it. I just got my 360 elite from one of those freebie referral websites pretty easy too. Took a little over a month and cost me under $30 bucks and some time to talk my friends into testing it for me. Not really free but hell almost.

Sorry if I am not allowed to post stuff like this here. If I am not, please delete.

ummm, if you know an elderly person who would be willing to let you use their hollywood video account, you can get a pretty good discount there if they sell them. I paid $250 for mine after $75 trade in credit, so its actually $325 in stead of $350. The older you are, the better the discount from what i've heard. So use a grandparent who is ancient...lol

[quote name='rusty']ummm, if you know an elderly person who would be willing to let you use their hollywood video account, you can get a pretty good discount there if they sell them. I paid $250 for mine after $75 trade in credit, so its actually $325 in stead of $350. The older you are, the better the discount from what i've heard. So use a grandparent who is ancient...lol[/QUOTE]

how does that discount work? Your age is some sort of multiplier for the % off you'll receive?

[quote name='pogipinoy27']how does that discount work? Your age is some sort of multiplier for the % off you'll receive?[/quote]
Google is a wonderful tool.... try searching "Hollywood Video Discount"...

ss_seniors.jpg
Senior Citizen Discount

All our senior guests, age 60 and older, receive an automatic 10% discount on all rentals and purchases, every day! If you are age 60 or older and not receiving the discount, we may not have your birth date entered into our computer system. Just ask a Guest Service Representative to set up the discount for you.

bread's done
Back