Where to get free crap on my birthday?

Mattte

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Had this idea for a topic to start a list possibly of what you can get for free/discounted on your birthday.

Only things I know of are:
- Free meal at Country Kitchen (Up to $8)
- Free rental at Hollywood video

Anyone have any others?

I used to get pinatas for free on my birthday at Pancho's.... but I'm pretty sure that that's only for small children, so unless you're wee-man, that one probably won't work.

Check your local restaurants, especially if they have some sort of value or discount card. I know that, back at home, Charlie Brown's ends up giving you something akin to a free entree and whatnot and some others may do the same as well.

On the other hand, you can sign up for special promos for some of the larger chains. I know Red Lobster tends to give you a couple of bucks off of your dinner for your birthday if you buy two entrees and whatnot.

Otherwise, there isn't too much out there that I know of along these lines.

i'll be the first to say, if you want my crap, i can give it to you free on your birthday. my free crap might not be as good as the next person to offer you his free crap though, so pick wisely.

Borders will e-mail you a coupon for a free dessert (Starbucks) and I think a 30% off coupon.

If you have a Cocos restaurant, they'll send you a coupon for a free slice of pie for up to 6 people.

bread's done
Back