Where to sell Pokemon cards

PS3_Moose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a ton of cards - around 1300 I think, and want to sell them

I know there's ebay, and craigslist I think, but is there somewhere else I could sell them?

Same goes for Yugioh and Digimon cards (why I bought them I'll never know)

eBay is really about it but... if you have 4 of the Feraligatrs that let you take energy from your discard and add em to your deck and 4 Base Set 1 Blastoise, let me know.

I'm dead fucking serious.

I'm afraid eBay is probably the best and only place to try.

I wish I could sell my pokemon cars for 10% of what I paid for them when they were hot back in the 8th grade. I guess it was a valuable lesson not to play into stupid fads, and it taught me not to get into huge buying frenzies driven up by artificial scarcity, etc. At least it probably stopped me from ever paying more than retail price for a new video game system or accessory, etc.

I was in the same boat, and sure now you feel like you wasted a lot of money....but damn was it fun back then. Ebay is about it and even then, don't hold your breathe if you think you'll be making much money.

[quote name='Dokstarr']

I wish I could sell my pokemon cars for 10% of what I paid for them when they were hot back in the 8th grade. I guess it was a valuable lesson not to play into stupid fads, and it taught me not to get into huge buying frenzies driven up by artificial scarcity, etc. At least it probably stopped me from ever paying more than retail price for a new video game system or accessory, etc.[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

[quote name='Thongsy']If you played the card game, at least you got hours of enjoyment out of it, if not than yea it was a waste.[/quote]

yeah it was a waste - I only collected Pokemon

Yugioh I played so I guess that was worth it (I don't have as many of those), and Digimon I actually played a few times

I only got enslaved by Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

My tip is try a local hobby/comic shop. Usually they have Pokeman or YGO leagues, so you could come up with a huge binder and say "Hey, i'll sell you these cards for $20", since that's all you'll prolly get for them

If anyone on here wants a Holographic Charazard from the First Pack, pm me!

I know the right place. Just make a sign that says "Free Candy" and put it on a black van right outside your local elementary school. Works everytime

[quote name='Clashfan']I know the right place. Just make a sign that says "Free Candy" and put it on a black van right outside your local elementary school. Works everytime[/QUOTE]

NOOB

Yea I wish I could dump mine off back in the day I had so many rare cards my friends kept stealing my cards and passing them off as their own but every time I would point somthing out on the card like a bend or scratch etc and prove them wrong =) I miss those days.........

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Yea I wish I could dump mine off back in the day I had so many rare cards my friends kept stealing my cards and passing them off as their own but every time I would point somthing out on the card like a bend or scratch etc and prove them wrong =) I miss those days.........[/quote]

Sounds like you had nice friends.

I still have most of my cards...I never bought that many, but I did actually play (I made a water deck based on bringing out Blastoise ASAP because of his awesome passive ability) and had fun so I don't consider it a waste of time.

bread's done
Back