Where would I purchase food in bulk?

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
If I know I always eat or drink something, it would be smart to order it in bulk, right? For example, I have about two Full Throttles a day. At $3/can it can get a little expensive. Is Sams Club the only place?

Sam's Club, BJ's, I think Big Lots! sells things in bulk, but don't quote me on that.

Any of those big warehouse stores. I think Costco is another one.

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'm pretty sure that much caffeine on a daily basis isn't good for you... Have you considered getting water for free out of the tap?[/QUOTE]

Corrected.

Usually warehouse clubs for bulk, although sometimes their prices aren't that much cheaper compared to buying it on sale at a regular grocery store, so you still have to pay attention to the pricing per unit.

Costco has a coupon book every now and then, too. Right now, there's one for $3-$6 off some energy drink. I think it's the Monster brand though.

[quote name='Riyonuk']For example, I have about two Full Throttles a day.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're going to die. D:

You can poison yourself the fastest at Sam's or Costco, I suppose.

For Beverages you might want to check with your local beverage distributors. Often if your buying 1-5 cases if you go in person and ask they might sell to you directly. They'll probably sell if pay in cash. If your wanting a coke or pepsi product you may be able to buy from a coke/or pepsi corporate distributor if you have one (or if you know someone that is a driver or works at a coke/pepsi they can usually buy cases at cost, pays to have connections)

Beverage, snacks, candy are of often products sold by small mom & pop distributors.

But never forget to look at weekly sales. Just last week one of our local was having a 10/$10 on Sobee & lifewater (reg $1.89ea)
I like powerade (& sometimes gatorade) two of local stores have had excellent sales when you made a purchased and used their discount card of course
1. Giant Eagle had a special on Powerade buy 10 @$10 & get 5 free so it was 15 for $10.
2. Kroger's had buy 10 & get for $.49 each = $4.90 for 10

if you know anyone in the military you can get stuff like that through the px. if you work in retail and are a decent employee sometimes you can get your boss to order it for you. if you buy comics and are cool with the owner he may order for you since he will have merchant status. try to get it through a px though, it would be cheaper.

bread's done
Back