wherehouse trade ins...

xxxafibenderxxx

CAGiversary!
does anyone know if the wherehouse is better for trading in games rather than EB because i'm sick of getting no value from EB.. i just searched the wherehouse website and they said they give better prices but i want advice from peers...

thanks in advance

They used to give better trade in values but now most of them are not much better than EB. They gave $7.50 for most older game, now they get $2 - $5 at the most. They dropped values on most games a lot over the past month or 2.

check estarland.com for their values....i have been using them lately and have traded in 3 seperate lots to them for a very nice amount....

edit: oh wait...do you mean in store, online, or anywhere?

im just lookin to trade in my ps2 and a couple games to somewhere that wont give me halfassed deals on them, so wherever i can, i'll trade it into

not to thread-crap but, does anyone know what wherehouse.com does with games that don't meet their standards?

(Their conditions say that the items are nonreturnable so I would hate to lose something like a season of the sopranos because a disc fell loose during shipment)

bread's done
Back