Wherehouse used game deals.Get them before there gone.Update 4/16 add 3 games

fatbeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I know the stock is limited,but since no one posted it.I hope someone can take advantage on some of these great deals.So far the Warehouse updates are far better than the EB mourning updates.I might update every day if this trend continues.The great part aboout Warehouse is that they have high standard of taking in tradin,you prolly get complete game in excellent condition compared to EB or Gamestop fuck condition

I hope someone can help me find some coupons for wherehouse,so some cheapassgamer can save some money.Ok,now I realize that Warehouse update their inventory random in any time period,so this make it very difficult to track the newly added games. Click on link even if it say out of stock.The game could possibile to come back in stock or you can save your time and I will update with a proper title so you know a new game is added

update history
3/23 afternoon-add paper mario ttyd,hack outbreak and fire emble por
nighttime-add mario ds and smash brothers melee
3/24 afternoon-add king of fighter 02/03,5:00pm culcept back
3/25 mourning-add hack mutation,Ephemeral Fantasia,grandia 2
afternoon-1pm Ephmeral Fantasia,culdcept back in stock,2:17 jedi acadamy
3/28 nighttime-outrageous trade in credit for dinotopia,time splitters-18.40
afternoon-shadow hearts convenant back**dang it gone when i was listing it.Next time i just put it in the cart.:bomb:
3 pm-add advance wars gba.(haha add to cart this time,live and learn your past mistakes)
3/30-golden sun,wario land 4,alpha 3,
4/16-Added samurai legend,tsungai,mario kart super

:ps2:ps2
[OOS] zone of ender 2 $9.99
[OOS]metal slug 4/5 $19.99
[OOS] culdcept $14.99
[oss] shadow heart covenant $14.99
[OOS] hack outbreak $14.99 (last one)
[OOS] King of Fighter 2002 & 2003$29.99 (last one) Not a great price,but the game pretty hard to find
[OOS] hack mutation $14.99
[OOS]Ephemeral Fantasia $9.99
[OOS] grandia 2 $9.99
[OOS]Tsugunai: Atonement $9.99
new samurai warrior xtreme legends $9.99

:gc:Gamecube

[OOS] burnout 2$14.99
[OOS]eternal darkness $9.99
[OOS] Paper Mario ThoThousand Year Door $19.99
[OOS] Fire Emblem Path of Radiance $29.99 **thx to Monkeypox**
[OOS]Super Smash Brothers Melee $14.99(last one)

:ds: DS
[OOS] Super Mario Ds $14.99
[OOS] new phoenix wright $29.99

:xbox:xbox
[OOS] jedi academy $14.99

:gba: gameboy advance Im pretty sure they will give you a complete copy since wherehouse have high standard of tradins
[OOS] advance wars $14.99
[OOS]]golden sun $14.99
[OOS] wario 4 $9.99
[OOS]alpha 3 $14.99
[OOS]mario kart super circuit $14.99

Trade in Credit
I don't understand why they give you so much credit for dinotopia and timesplitters? Espically you can get it 8.99 and $4.99at gamestop.It great if you can get that much trade credit at fye and preorder game like Kingdom Hearts.

dinotopia $18.40 trade in credit-price mistake?
dinotopia cost at gamestop $8.99

:ps2:
time splitter one $18.40 **thx to Strider Turbulence**
time spliitters cost at gamestop $4.99

dragonball z $13.80,great tradin credit if you got it in bestbuy clearance

all of their games/movies/CDs come complete and in excellent condition. Every game I've bought from them has come in mint condition.

As far as eternal darkness goes isn't that game on sale at compusa B&M for like $5 or $10?

[quote name='ManChowder']

As far as eternal darkness goes isn't that game on sale at compusa B&M for like $5 or $10?[/QUOTE]

I saw it about a year ago at CompUSA for $10, probably dropped in price even more by now

[quote name='ManChowder']all of their games/movies/CDs come complete and in excellent condition. Every game I've bought from them has come in mint condition.

As far as eternal darkness goes isn't that game on sale at compusa B&M for like $5 or $10?[/QUOTE]

I remember my Toys R US had tons and tons of these new for $2 or $3 (90% off sale).

Is this game any good?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah, but it's pretty hard to find new these days.

nice deal on ZoE2.[/QUOTE]

I have a new Eternal Darkness for sale in my trade list. :)

shadow hearts: covenant is an awesome game. Unfortunately, my friends dog chewed up my 2nd disc. Wish i could've gotten in on this.

good find op

[quote name='mofo1115']wanted metal slug but still a little too pricey for me, anyone know where I could find it for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

This won't be of any help now, but I got Metal Slug 4/5 NEW/SEALED back when TRU put all the GT games to $10...and that's a better price...if you can find one at your local TRU...or if someone is willing to find you one.

[quote name='SnakeEater']my friends dog chewed up my 2nd disc.[/quote]

Sounds like your friend's dog needs to spend some face time with sweet lady brick

ok,add two games super smash brothers melee and mario ds.This wherehouse is hard to track when the inventory update in random time periods

Dam,the Eb mourning updates gone,can only use one coupon on eb website,games not guarantee a manual or case and crappy condition copy.This make wherehouse deals very good.Added 3 rpgs grandia 2,emp,and hack.

T'would be nice if CAGs could get free shipping at wherehouse.com. It would turn the burner up a notch on all their used stuff.

i'm completely surprised how many cags failed to pick up SH: Covenant at TRU or whereever else it was on sale. yoshi topsy turnvy was in last night for $15, but i passed.

Ok,added some stuff.Wow,that pretty sneaky stuff.If you add the item in the cart the game becomes out of stock even though you didnt made the purchase.If you delete the item in cart the game comes back in stock.That sucks,espically when ahole intentionally sticking in their cart to piss off people who wants the game.

i think they give a 90 minute limit before its taken back out of your cart...but yeah, it does suck when someone intentionally "holds" it for themselves.

[quote name='fatbeer']Ok,added some stuff.Wow,that pretty sneaky stuff.If you add the item in the cart the game becomes out of stock even though you didnt made the purchase.If you delete the item in cart the game comes back in stock.That sucks,espically when ahole intentionally sticking in their cart to piss off people who wants the game.[/QUOTE]

i rather like that feature, if ebgames.com had it, dial-uppers like me might actually have a chance at the sought after games such as guitar hero, tekken 5 bundle, and the rare RPGs.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i rather like that feature, if ebgames.com had it, dial-uppers like me might actually have a chance at the sought after games such as guitar hero, tekken 5 bundle, and the rare RPGs.[/QUOTE]

It can certainly work both ways.

[quote name='fatbeer']added tradin credit $18.40 for dinotopia xbox.I dont understand y they give you so much.Price mistake?[/QUOTE]

lol, it actually dropped in price. It used to fetch $26, along with Time-freakin'-Splitters 1.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']lol, it actually dropped in price. It used to fetch $26, along with Time-freakin'-Splitters 1.[/QUOTE]

Wow,that much?I should of trade it a long time ago.I recheck the Timesplitter one and it also get 18.40

Just another warning to those who buy used games from Gamestop or eb games to trade into Wherehouse.com: They are VERY picky about used game trades and will reject even very lightly scratched games. When their website says they do not accept scratched games even if they play, they mean it! It's hard to get any game without scratches used at eb or GS, so keep that in mind.

Half my orders from Wherehouse get cancelled, but it is great on those occassions you snag a rare game there on the cheap.

Thanks fatbeer for the info and updates!

Yeah, used. But what do you mean good on shipping? fast shipping? or prices? I checked with one game, and standard shipping was 2.95 and expedited shipping was 4.95

yeah, $3 + $1 for each additional game. i ordered advance wars and res evil 0 and it came to about $30 shipped. it would have been awesome if i'd had a free shipping code though.

well my Timesplitters went in, and i got $36.80 credit. the sad thing is, my Advance Wars came in, along with RE Zero, which was mint complete, but the two were shipped in shrinkwrapped bubble mailer, so of course Advance Wars was crushed to shit. really pisses me off. i mean, why does Wherehouse uphold such standards of game quality then crush their GA boxes when they send out? anyway, the only thing i can think of to alleviate this problem is to order at least three games to get them to use a box.

if anyone wants this AW before i send it back, PM me, i'll let it go for $17 shipped, what i paid, or you can trade something for it. i'm up for offers.

bread's done
Back