Wheres gamestop.com???

morpheusxp

CAGiversary!
I have been trying to go to Gamestops website for two days and it wont come up. Does anyone have any idea why its been down sooo long?

Dunno. But, if you use the store search at EB games, it now tells you where the closest gamestop is as well, so maybe that is related.

Every time i try to go to their website it says "The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings."

[quote name='bostonfrontier']are you connected to the internet? LOL[/QUOTE]

How could I be posting on this forum if I weren't on the net?? Doh!

[quote name='Msia']Try clearing your cookies and cache, or try an alternative browser.[/QUOTE]

This is the wierdest thing. I switched to a neighbors wireless network and now I can get to Gamestop.com Why would my router not be able to go to Gamestops website???

I've always had problems logging onto both gamestop.com and gameinformer.com from my desktop for some reason. Lately, however, I've been able to access both. No idea what the problem was, nor what the solution was. Maybe they just have sucky servers or something...

A spyware infection has probably screwed up your hosts file or maybe messed with your Winsock.

I suggest running adaware, spybot S&D, webroot spysweeper and Microsoft anti-spyware. See if it was spyware. If so, you may have to take additional steps to repair broken windows network stuff.

I had the same problem as the OP using mozilla firefox. Normally I type in gamestop.com without the www and it works fine but one day it didn't work and I thought it was down. Few days later I tried www.gamestop.com and it worked fine yet gamestop.com by itself wouldn't work still.

bread's done
Back