Wheres my videos?

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
I tried downloading some videos to my psp, wirelessly. (ya know with my psp on the internet and crap.)
I downloaded Metal Gear Awesome and a Yugioh the abridged series episode from the sites they belonged to. (Newgrounds and YugiohAbridged)
After it downloaded, it showed that the memory was taken for that vid, but there was no vid.
I tried downloading it again, but my system said that file was already downloaded!
Where is my vid?

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I tried downloading some videos to my psp, wirelessly. (ya know with my psp on the internet and crap.)
I downloaded Metal Gear Awesome and a Yugioh the abridged series episode from the sites they belonged to. (Newgrounds and YugiohAbridged)
After it downloaded, it showed that the memory was taken for that vid, but there was no vid.
I tried downloading it again, but my system said that file was already downloaded!
Where is my vid?[/quote]

Are they in the COMMON folder?

Plug your PSP into your PC with a USB cable, go to USB connection on the settings menu of the XMB on your PSP, open the letter drive of your PSP on your PC, then the common folder should be in PSP>COMMON.

bread's done
Back