Where's the best chance to get a PS4 on Friday morning with no preorder?

SpartanSnake

CAGiversary!
I didn't preorder because I live in Mexico and was planning on buying on Mexico. But I'll be in the US on Friday 15th at about 8 or 9 am. It's way cheaper to buy it in the US. I heard Target is selling PS4's with no preorders in the morning. To avoid losing any precious time, where else do you think I could get a shot? Kmart? Sears? ToysRUs?

You could start at Wal-mart if they're releasing them at midnight.  Then work your way to other stores as they open if need be.

I've actually got a Target, a Best Buy a Kmart and an Indie gaming store all within a block of each other, I'm hoping Friday morning I can score one from one of those. Kmart is arguably the best shot as it's a pretty dead store most of the time.

Most department stores should have some extra units but you'll likely have to go in when they open. 

I've always heard places like Costco and Sam's club are good for getting consoles day one. You might have to bundle, but many times people do not think to go there first. Also I read somewhere(neoGAF maybe?)that some of the GameStop's supposedly have some non preorder stock but not at the midnight launch. Supposedly they start selling at store open on the 15th. Again no idea if that's true.

If you are gonna stand in line. Go to walmart, at least you can wait inside.

Everyone always forgets about Fred Myers. I stop in to do some shopping and notice a sign for the console. They are even give people a chance to win $500 for buying the PS4.

bread's done
Back