Which 360 game should I start next?

THE ENTIRE ORANGE BOX I just started this a few weeks ago and am blown away. i beat portal in like 2 and half hours and am 2/3 through half life 2 and there both amazing

Portal first, it's the most original game I have played in years. It's only a few hours long, when you're done start Half Life 2.

Portal, should only take a few hours and it's fantastic.

Then HL2, Episode 1, Episode 2.

Team Fortress is a strictly multiplayer game, you can't really "start" it.

Double Agent is okay and I would stay away from Tomb Raider.

Portal, though if you can I recommend it on the PC. I played it through on the xbox and tried some TF2 and the new HL episodes and couldn't stand it so I bought it on the PC and had a much better time.

Portal, then Half-Life 2. You can beat Portal pretty fast, so you might as well get that one out of the way... and it's also pretty damn awesome.

And Half-Life 2 is the best FPS I've ever played, fantastic game all around. Get to it as soon as possible.

Portal, Then overlord. But make sure you are always playing overlord when you are online, Otherwise you might run into the "Brewery glitch" Which prevents any further progress in the game.

[quote name='yukine']Portal, then Half-Life 2. You can beat Portal pretty fast, so you might as well get that one out of the way... and it's also pretty damn awesome.

And Half-Life 2 is the best FPS I've ever played, fantastic game all around. Get to it as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]
What he said.

Half-life 2. Amazing agame, especially Episode 1 & 2. Portal is very good as well, but I think it's a bit over hyped. But that's probably just because I'm not a huge puzzle game fan.

voted half life 2 but all games in the orange box should be played... if you haven't played hl2 yet go do it because in my opinion its the best shooter i've ever played.

Yup, Episode 1 and 2 are a must after Half-Life 2. The Orange Box has a lot of good stuff in it, well worth full price I paid for it. And I can't say that too often these days.

I don't know if you decided, or if anyone is voting for it, but Portal is a modern must-play. Just tossing that out there. I think most people voted for Tomb Raider for the boobies, or something. Bagels? Bagels.

^

bread's done
Back