Which Android tablet should I get?

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I already have an iPad 2 and a Touchpad. Absolutely love my iPad 2, and enjoy my touchpad as well. I have heard that the acer, galaxy, and transformer are the best. Something close to as good as my iPad 2 would be nice. Any recommendations ? Thanks.

steve jobs created this monster. not just with ipad, but mindlessly buying tablets regardless of the apple brand.

I bought a Viewsonic G Tablet from Woot about eight months ago. I've been pretty happy with it, but you have to be wiling to install some custom ROMs. There's an active community on xda-developers, including some devs that are working on Honeycomb ports, but some things (like GPU-heavy games) don't run. There a great 2.3.4 ROM that is fast and runs everything without a hitch.

If you can get one for less than $200 it would be worth it. That said, after seeing what Hobneycomb is like, it may be worth spending money on a tablet that ships with 3.2 or even waiting fir Ice Cream Sandwich.

I have the Xoom and love it, use it all the time but I have done some research and it looks like the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the best. It does not have HDMI output or Micro SD expansion but it is one of the lightest of the bunch and the screen is beautiful, probably the best on the market much better than Xoom's.

bread's done
Back