Which blog would be better?

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
I'm back from vacation and want to share something about it in blog form.

I know neither blog will be good since I'm writing it, but a lack of talent certainly doesn't stop most people from putting up a blog.

Blog #1: I damn near kill myself during an all day hike.
Downside: I lived.
Upside: Pictures of minor injuries and knowing I was in some measure of pain for a few days.

Blog #2: Bitching about the vacation's company.
Downside: I always complain about my family.
Upside: I'm bitching about people other than my wife and kids and I'll end up airing more dirty laundry than the Ganges.

Why don't I make two blogs?

I like having some measure of anonymity. I don't want next Thanksgiving to be a review of blogs and random posts. I want the normal fisticuffs over dry turkey. I would prefer my loved ones know how much they sicken me on my deathbed instead of decades before.

Why isn't there a poll?

First, I don't value all of your opinions equally. Before getting pissy, go read a slidecage thread. That isn't to say I wouldn't value his opinion over your opinion, but let's leave it at that. Second, somebody will ask why there is or isn't a "Go fuck yourself" option or some other valid point that would render the poll results irrelevant. Third and finally, I might change my mind.

Why don't you stop being a cheap fuckhead and go to a real threapist instead of venting all of your petty problems to the Off Topic forum?

Or, you know, off yourself...

[quote name='manthing']Why don't you stop being a cheap fuckhead and go to a real threapist instead of venting all of your petty problems to the Off Topic forum?

Or, you know, off yourself...[/QUOTE]

See why there isn't a poll? I would have completely forgotten the "Off yourself" option.

bread's done
Back