Which CAG is the most annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say Mr Anderson and all the other morons that wanted to close the greatest thread of all time the dickspekk thread. if you don't like the thread you sure as hell shouldn't be posting in it. A great discussion was going on in there a lot of people thought it was entertaining so what if it is a bit off-topic we are here to be entertained and that thread was doing it in spades

Darke katt believe it or not i totally agree with you about morganwebblover. i guess that some people become obsessed about people on TV but it's not healthy or right because sooner or later you're going to realize that he/she is never gonna date you, never gonna know who you are, and then your heart will be broken because of a celebrity who's too good for you.
some people resort to stalking celebs, so unless you want to be part of an E! Hollywood story on morgan webb, be arrested for celebrity harassment and threats, and just look like a huge douchebag, your best idea is to just let it go. And it's not like its a sometime thing, but ALL YOU TALK ABOUT is her. It's just pathetic, man. Pathetic.

I don't have a vote for which CAG is the most annoying, but I would certainly vote for this thread as the most annoying thread. It has no redeeming value.

[edit: Hey, Mr. Unoriginal, a man's gotta vote. Or else, "he has no voice."]

[quote name='RBM']I don't have a vote for which CAG is the most annoying, but I would certainly vote for this thread as the most annoying thread. It has no redeeming value.[/quote]

Well it's a damn good thing you are bumping it then.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']so unless you want to be part of an E! Hollywood story on morgan webb[/quote]

Morgan Webb would have to be a celebrity before she could get her own E! Hollywood Story.

Anyone who:

(a) posts a scam

(b) whines that their scam didn't work at the store

(c) whines when their scam does work and people flame them when they come here to brag about it

Pretty sure everyone knows mine, but as for a real CAG member I would have to say MorganWebbLover. It is truly disturbing seeing posts with that icon and sig. I regret the day I clicked on the "www" button on one of his? her? posts. I wonder how that Morgan Lady feels? The real one that is? I would be freaked out.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Darke katt believe it or not i totally agree with you about morganwebblover. i guess that some people become obsessed about people on TV but it's not healthy or right because sooner or later you're going to realize that he/she is never gonna date you, never gonna know who you are, and then your heart will be broken because of a celebrity who's too good for you.
some people resort to stalking celebs, so unless you want to be part of an E! Hollywood story on morgan webb, be arrested for celebrity harassment and threats, and just look like a huge douchebag, your best idea is to just let it go. And it's not like its a sometime thing, but ALL YOU TALK ABOUT is her. It's just pathetic, man. Pathetic.[/quote]

x0thedeadzone0x like I really care what a 14 old little nieve girl thinks about my personal life. Shouldn't you be off swallowing some guy's DNA
or something ?

I've never created a single thread about Morgan Webb or brought the subject up i've only commented on existing threads so I don't think it's fair to say it's all I ever talk about .

Just because I have a crush on someone from TV doesn't mean I'm some sort of sexless freak. A lot of you people get so uptight about things like that. I have a wife and i'm happily married so chill with the whole stalker garbage .

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Darke Katt[/quote]

Can I ask why you think I'm the most annoying? it's nice to see my name mentioned and all, but I would like to see a reason to back it up. :3

why does everyone pick on MWL. So what its his screen name. He does not push it in your face, you guys egg him on. Granted he did piss me off with his rather large sig, but give it a break. He has not done anything wrong in a while and there are far more annoying people here

[quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Darke katt believe it or not i totally agree with you about morganwebblover. i guess that some people become obsessed about people on TV but it's not healthy or right because sooner or later you're going to realize that he/she is never gonna date you, never gonna know who you are, and then your heart will be broken because of a celebrity who's too good for you.
some people resort to stalking celebs, so unless you want to be part of an E! Hollywood story on morgan webb, be arrested for celebrity harassment and threats, and just look like a huge douchebag, your best idea is to just let it go. And it's not like its a sometime thing, but ALL YOU TALK ABOUT is her. It's just pathetic, man. Pathetic.[/quote]

x0thedeadzone0x like I really care what a 14 old little nieve girl thinks about my personal life. Shouldn't you be off swallowing some guy's DNA
or something ?

I've never created a single thread about Morgan Webb or brought the subject up i've only commented on existing threads so I don't think it's fair to say it's all I ever talk about .

Just because I have a crush on someone from TV doesn't mean I'm some sort of sexless freak. A lot of you people get so uptight about things like that. I have a wife and i'm happily married so chill with the whole stalker garbage .[/quote]

Jumps on the MWL bandwagon.

Im also going to have to vote for MWL. No one really annoys me, it just seems most of his posts are either definding himself, or trying to make fun of someone else, obviosuly this thread is not gonna help.
--Shadd

[quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Darke katt believe it or not i totally agree with you about morganwebblover. i guess that some people become obsessed about people on TV but it's not healthy or right because sooner or later you're going to realize that he/she is never gonna date you, never gonna know who you are, and then your heart will be broken because of a celebrity who's too good for you.

or something ?

Just because I have a crush on someone from TV doesn't mean I'm some sort of sexless freak. A lot of you people get so uptight about things like that. I have a wife and i'm happily married so chill with the whole stalker garbage .[/quote]

Listen up folks. He brings up a good point. He exsists as MWL, but doesn't go out of his way to bring it up. You guys do. I happen to think he's on to something here...she's a little hottie. Keep in mind, I said that, not him.

[quote name='ZForce317']Listen up folks. He brings up a good point. He exsists as MWL, but doesn't go out of his way to bring it up. .[/quote]

I guess you haven't seen the 'off-topic topic' thread where he double and triple posted random pictures of Morgan. I don't think its his obsession with her thats really in question, just his general attitude and disrespect is annoying at times.

yea but thats the off topic thread. there are a ton of dumb things in there. Besides at least he is not making new threads to post pictures

or something ?

I dont care about your crush, or your pics of her, or your screen name. But I wouldnt call having a wife and being happily married while you have a huge crush on another woman. This doesnt make you annoying to me, I am not posting that you are, just find that a bit strange that you claim to be happily married. If you do have a wife, show a little respect and curb your crush on this woman to not be so public and announced.

Yeah, stop hating on MWL. There are people who are so much more deserving of it on this board than him.

BTW, it boggles my mind that the Off-topic topic has over 1000 hits. Make fun of the people that post there instead.

[quote name='TheRaven'][quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Darke katt believe it or not i totally agree with you about morganwebblover. i guess that some people become obsessed about people on TV but it's not healthy or right because sooner or later you're going to realize that he/she is never gonna date you, never gonna know who you are, and then your heart will be broken because of a celebrity who's too good for you.

or something ?

I dont care about your crush, or your pics of her, or your screen name. But I wouldnt call having a wife and being happily married while you have a huge crush on another woman. This doesnt make you annoying to me, I am not posting that you are, just find that a bit strange that you claim to be happily married. If you do have a wife, show a little respect and curb your crush on this woman to not be so public and announced.[/quote]

I think you need to come up with some better comebacks. What the fuck is "swallow DNA?" oh and by the way you spelled naive wrong. So just because i'm young doesn't mean i am naive, because you don't know me. And I know enough about you, you're just some obsessed dude who basically all he talks about is Morgan Webb. Even if you don't make forums dedicated to her, you make them completely off-topic and just randomly put a whole bunch of Morgan Webb pictures all over your posts. And you know what, thats ƒucking annoying. I agree with him... how is your marriage full of complete bliss if you obsess over some celeb on TV?
I don't want to turn this into a bitching contest. For all I know you'd probably burn our eyes out with 10,000 morgan webb pictures soon so before that happens, I'm gonna stop. :roll: :argue:

edited for jimmiemac.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']why does everyone pick on MWL. So what its his screen name. He does not push it in your face, you guys egg him on. Granted he did piss me off with his rather large sig, but give it a break. He has not done anything wrong in a while and there are far more annoying people here[/quote]

Thanks Casey your one of the few people on this board that I respect and actually care what their opinion is .

[quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='CaseyRyback']why does everyone pick on MWL. So what its his screen name. He does not push it in your face, you guys egg him on. Granted he did piss me off with his rather large sig, but give it a break. He has not done anything wrong in a while and there are far more annoying people here[/quote]

Thanks Casey your one of the few people on this board that I respect and actually care what their opinion is .[/quote]

Yeah, Casey's one of the few people who either
A. Suck up to you so you don't spam them with Morgan Webb pictures or B. Actually care about what you have to ''say''.

"What the shaq-fu is "swallow DNA?" oh and by the way you spelled nieve wrong. So just because i'm young doesn't mean i am nieve,"

You're funny and you don't even mean to be. That makes it funnier for us, the reader, we laugh at you, not with you.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']wow Jimmiemac you bring a whole new meaning to your custom sig. it suits you quite well.[/quote]

It's a "tag" you filthy jizz eating whore.

[quote name='evilmax17']BTW, it boggles my mind that the Off-topic topic has over 1000 hits. Make fun of the people that post there instead.[/quote]

yes turn those fire hoses full of spite my way! im one big lightning rod of hate!

Sorry I'm not the all-knowing JimmieMac. ƒuck you.
Why don't you go fight with your godly self because i'm not going to stoop to nasty name-calling unlike some of us who aren't that mature.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']What the shaq-fu is "swallow DNA?" oh and by the way you spelled nieve wrong. So just because i'm young doesn't mean i am nieve[/quote]
[quote name='JimmieMac']You're funny and you don't even mean to be. That makes it funnier for us, the reader, we laugh at you, not with you.[/quote]
[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']wow Jimmiemac you bring a whole new meaning to your custom sig. it suits you quite well. [/quote]

WOW. You know what's really funny? I was going to take the exact same quote JimmieMac took and point out the fact that "nieve" means snow in Spanish. I just thought it was ironic coupled with the "swallow DNA" question.

And yeah, the name suits him very well. That's exactly why he's my hunny bunny.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Sorry I'm not the all-knowing JimmieMac. ƒuck you.
Why don't you go fight with your godly self because i'm not going to stoop to nasty name-calling unlike some of us who aren't that mature.[/quote]

I'm going to find someone that goes to your school and pay them kick your ass.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac'][quote name='JimmieMac']It's a "tag" you filthy jizz eating whore.[/quote]

ouch! :hot:[/quote]

Yeah, your "hunny bunny" is real ƒucking mature.

You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

i really hope you have a comfortable couch, cause youre going to be sleeping on it for a week.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

i really hope you have a comfortable couch, cause youre going to be sleeping on it for a week.[/quote]

Um...what?

Are D4krewolfe and Darke Katt related somehow, in a way that I haven't picked up on yet?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

i really hope you have a comfortable couch, cause youre going to be sleeping on it for a week.[/quote]

Couch? Screw that, I got the video rocker in the rec room. FFXI marathon all week long woo hoo!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

Um...what?

Are D4krewolfe and Darke Katt related somehow, in a way that I haven't picked up on yet?[/quote]

We're married :p

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

Um...what?

Are D4krewolfe and Darke Katt related somehow, in a way that I haven't picked up on yet?[/quote]

I think those kookie kids ran off and got married once.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's a "tag" you filthy jizz eating whore.[/quote]

its actually a rank you douchebag pillow biter.

i had to get on the insult band wagon.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

Um...what?

We're married :p[/quote]

Now I've seen it all! Absolutely f*cking classic

[quote name='D4rkewolfe'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']You know what, we all know the worst of the worst is Darke Katt. That filthy jizz eating slut. Yeah you Katt, with that slutty cat picture! Poor MWL, and TDZ. Lets go to the source. I say we ban Darke Katt for being such a biznitch, yes the queen of biznitchery! I know where you live Katt! Watch your back! :twisted:[/quote]

Um...what?

We're married :p[/quote]

Obviously, I'm not smart enough to pick up on these things...thanks for not mocking me, though. That's always nice. :D

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='MorganWebbLover'][quote name='CaseyRyback']why does everyone pick on MWL. So what its his screen name. He does not push it in your face, you guys egg him on. Granted he did piss me off with his rather large sig, but give it a break. He has not done anything wrong in a while and there are far more annoying people here[/quote]

Thanks Casey your one of the few people on this board that I respect and actually care what their opinion is .[/quote]

Yeah, Casey's one of the few people who either
A. Suck up to you so you don't spam them with Morgan Webb pictures or B. Actually care about what you have to ''say''.[/quote]

it has nothing to do with that. I find people that rip others off in the trading forum much more annyoing. I also find people who do underhanded things in the sake of cheapness more annoying.

Seeing a few pics of MW and a different pic in the sig is not annoying. Its called change, and change is good. I for one get sick of looking at everyone's avatar and sig after a while as it gets old( BigNick's excluded)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']
Obviously, I'm not smart enough to pick up on these things...thanks for not mocking me, though. That's always nice. :D[/quote]

No need to mock people for things they don't know. Though maybe I have done it...oh well. Anyways, Katt knows I'm kidding...I just thought this thread needed to be lightened up a bit. Everyone is annoying at one point. I mean, how annoying can you get that all the time you see my avatar and sig with Viewtiful Joe on it.

I mean I can point everyone, myself included, on how annoying everyone is or has been at one point. I mean it's what makes this place great. People have their own mind and will speak it. It just gets out of hand when we have to go back to Elementary School mentality and start spouting random poopy language.

Yes I know I have been a culprit of saying the Shaq word everyonce in a while, but not to continously argue over something not really important. Heck we're a tight knit society, lets keep it that way. :)

Obviously someone has to result in calling people filthy-ass name calling just to make them feel better about themselves. Go ahead and try to make me crack in and fight you back, JimmieMac, but I guess age is no influence in this because I'm not going to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back