Which Car Rim's Look Better On My Car? YOU Be The Judge :)

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Hello CAG. Now I am in need of help picking which rim's look better on my 06 Sebring. Please vote and post your thoughts on which set you like better ( Looks better and goes with the car better ). Thanks for the help CAG :)

Here are the Factory Rim's :

Here are the Aftermarket Rim's:

Thanks Again! :)

After market looks better.

But your tainting the results. The after markets are clean, and you have tire wet on your tires. As where the factory are dirty.

While I'm partial to the second rims, the first set suits the car well. Chrysler is pretty good at matching rims to the right vehicle, Ford should learn from them in that area.

[quote name='Graystone']After market looks better.

But your tainting the results. The after markets are clean, and you have tire wet on your tires. As where the factory are dirty.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know. For some reason I didn't feel like cleaning up the first set before I took the pics. The second needed a good cleaning since they been sitting all winter.

[quote name='valor19']While I'm partial to the second rims, the first set suits the car well. Chrysler is pretty good at matching rims to the right vehicle, Ford should learn from them in that area.[/QUOTE]

I will agree. The first set does suit the car better. But the fact of the matter is that no rims could make a sebring look badass. Sorry to say it Pimpinc. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with your car. But its just one of those cars you can't make look sweet, or badass no matter what you do.

[quote name='Graystone']I will agree. The first set does suit the car better. But the fact of the matter is that no rims could make a sebring look badass. Sorry to say it Pimpinc. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with your car. But its just one of those cars you can't make look sweet, or badass no matter what you do.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Thats why i'm asking for opinions. I don't want it to look out of place or cheesy. I'm trying to avoid my car looking like shit.

Holy shit man. If you are going to keep those aftermarket rims, you really need to lower that car.

That being said, they look better than stock, but not much better due to that gap.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yes. Thats why i'm asking for opinions. I don't want it to look out of place or cheesy. I'm trying to avoid my car looking like shit.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look like shit. The 2nd rims look better, as where the first suite the car better. The factory rims look like plastic. The am's look better like a good alloy.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Holy shit man. If you are going to keep those aftermarket rims, you really need to lower that car.

That being said, they look better than stock, but not much better due to that gap.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm starting to notice this also. I think I just may buy some 20's :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea, I'm starting to notice this also. I think I just may buy some 20's :)[/quote]

lol

I have 18's on my car. When I first put them on there, there was about a 4 finger gap between the wheel and the wheel well. The car looked like it had wagon wheels on it due to the gap. I've lowered it and now there is a 1.5 finger gap between the tire and the well and it looks about 3000 times better. In your case I honestly would stay factory unless you do plan on lowering it.

[quote name='mtxbass1']lol

I have 18's on my car. When I first put them on there, there was about a 4 finger gap between the wheel and the wheel well. The car looked like it had wagon wheels on it due to the gap. I've lowered it and now there is a 1.5 finger gap between the tire and the well and it looks about 3000 times better. In your case I honestly would stay factory unless you do plan on lowering it.[/QUOTE]

Hey can you post a pic or send me a pic of your car with the rims and it lowered? I kinda want to see what it looks like. I searched for a Sebring that was lowered on 20's and it looks really bad to me.

I also know nothign about lowering. Can anyone do it? Can it be undone easy? I live in PA and we get a shit load of snow. So the aftermarket will come off in the winter and the factory will be going back on.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hey can you post a pic or send me a pic of your car with the rims and it lowered? I kinda want to see what it looks like. I searched for a Sebring that was lowered on 20's and it looks really bad to me.

I also know nothign about lowering. Can anyone do it? Can it be undone easy? I live in PA and we get a shit load of snow. So the aftermarket will come off in the winter and the factory will be going back on.[/quote]

2.7" drop in the front, 1.5" in the rear. New springs, shocks, struts, sway bars, camber kit, etc.

It's really not something you can "undo" easily.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Holy shit man. If you are going to keep those aftermarket rims, you really need to lower that car.

That being said, they look better than stock, but not much better due to that gap.[/quote]I kinda noticed that too but I wasn't sure if it was because of the angle of the pics.

[quote name='mtxbass1']

2.7" drop in the front, 1.5" in the rear. New springs, shocks, struts, sway bars, camber kit, etc.

It's really not something you can "undo" easily.[/QUOTE]

Ahh hmmmm thats were it might get me. I will need to be able to pop my Factory rims on near the winter time. Do you have any old pics before you got it lowered? So I can do a comparison on your vehicle:)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Ahh hmmmm thats were it might get me. I will need to be able to pop my Factory rims on near the winter time. Do you have any old pics before you got it lowered? So I can do a comparison on your vehicle:)[/quote]

Sadly I don't have any pictures. I remember doing all this in pretty rapid succession because it looked so terrible at first... Just take your hand, turn it sideways and look at your four fingers. That's how much gap there was between the tire and the well. I'm lucky if I can get 1-1.5 fingers gap now. It looked terrible before.

Ok I'm pretty sure dropping it is mos def outta the question. I could see if I lived in a place that have great weather or even moderate weather all year around but I don't. We only have about 4 months of nice weather here and what seems liek 8 months of snow :)

Neither, it's a crappy car anyway.

See how dumbass, negative responses don't add anything to a conversaion? BYW, I like the second pic better.

[quote name='Derwood43']Neither, it's a crappy car anyway.

See how dumbass, negative responses don't add anything to a conversaion? BYW, I like the second pic better.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should have added to my thread a Halo 3 video dubbed with the Leroy Jenkins WOW audio ;)

[quote name='RandyTsai']get 19's and drop it 2 inches.[/QUOTE]

Is that your 350z in your avatar Randy?

On topic: The second set looks better but those wheels are so dam small it makes the car look kinda funny. I would still look at getting bigger tires, like 18s would look really nice on your car.

[quote name='Prepster']Is that your 350z in your avatar Randy?

On topic: The second set looks better but those wheels are so dam small it makes the car look kinda funny. I would still look at getting bigger tires, like 18s would look really nice on your car.[/QUOTE]

18's wouldn't do much better. They are 17's right now. I think I would go 19's or 20's only because I can't lower it.

[quote name='pimpinc333']18's wouldn't do much better. They are 17's right now. I think I would go 19's or 20's only because I can't lower it.[/QUOTE]

17's are pretty much the perfect balance of looks and handling.. 18's are prettier, which is what I have. 19+ is just going overboard.

[quote name='red flare graf']17's are pretty much the perfect balance of looks and handling.. 18's are prettier, which is what I have. 19+ is just going overboard.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was trying to get it. 18's would just make the car nicer without making look like a douchebag.

bread's done
Back