Which Edition Xbox One Is This?

Luriden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
694 (100%)
I don't mean for this to be a bragging post. I bought a (BARELY) used Xbox One. The design is very unique, something I haven't seen before. It's black, with grey streaks that run diagonally. The top of the console (not pictured) is the same way, only at the split in the middle, the streaks run in the opposite direction diagonally. It has a rough surface, which is nice because it's not a fingerprint/scratch magnet like the original Xbox One.

I bought it just because it was for sale where I work and my boss cut me a deal on it for $290, and gave me a huge boost in store credit for some crap I traded in for it. I didn't care about the design at the time, until I Googled the model number just to see if I could find how old the console was. I can't find any info on it online, even when I Google the model number. I have the original box that it came in and it's not a game bundle. I'm wondering if I struck gold with something rare, or if my Googling skills are not up to par.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the "Super Really Great Fun Time" edition, imported from M$osftlandia, manufactured using parts from the last unicorn and hand assembled by God herself, before time began.

I could be wrong, though.

Looks like a system decal. Someone probably just bought one of those custom carbon fiber decals and put it on it.
...I feel really, really stupid now. Ultra-mega-facepalm-of-the-year stupid. This thread needs to be deleted.

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Protector-Fashion-Controller-Stickers/dp/B00J9A5PSE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1420437376&sr=8-10&keywords=xbox+one+decals

I glanced at the box and THOUGHT that was the design because of the diagonal lines on the top right of the system... but those are the vents. Well damn.

I normally don't like system decals, but at least it'll keep it from getting scratched. As long as it doesn't trash my console when I try to take it off someday.

I will say this thing was very well made and put on. It covers every square inch of the console and it's perfectly aligned, I just assumed it was the console's design. But I really do hate the idea of having stickers on a $400 electronic.

bread's done
Back