Which Game Boy Advance SP do you most relate to? (Personality Test)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Can't give a direct link as the "test" is in Flash format. Go to:

http://www.startmayhem.com/flash_content/index.html

and click on "Personality Test" at the top of the page.

I relate to the color Flame best.

"Flame

One part vinegar, two parts baking soda. Flame oozes adrenaline and is always ready for competition. Whether it’s co-ed Ultimate Frisbee or a spelling bee contest, Flame is down for a little mano a mano. Just watch out if he loses cuz he’ll need to blow off steam…in a big way. Once picked a fight with a tree because it gave him “a look.” Note to self: Choose Flame for your team in gym class."

Cobalt knows no limits. Puts the “X” in extreme. Lives life with no regrets. Knows where the edge is…and takes it one step beyond. Whether it’s rafting the Amazon with malaria (wearing only underwear) or climbing Everest with a busted leg, Cobalt meets all challenges with reckless abandon. Once went over Niagara Falls and didn’t even notice. So hardcore it hurts.

I got Surf Blue wich suites me well .

Life is always good when you’re Surf Blue. Roll out of bed, grab some grub, and it’s straight to the beach, brah. Hawaii. Australia. Costa Rica. These spots are Surf Blue’s liquid playground and there’s no end to this recess. Drop in. Carve. Flip. Repeat. Settling for nothing less than epic, Surf Blue’s not for Barneys, but locals only. Aloha indeed.

Onyx

Rough along the edges but smooooth all over. Onyx is the one your mama warned you about. But don’t let the exterior fool you. Inside this rhino is a teddy bear just waiting to be hugged. Onyx brings roses and candy on the first date, and deep down really enjoys puppy dogs and long walks on the beach. More likely to challenge someone to a dance-off than a fight. Onyx’s motto: Chill Out.

YEAH!!! Wait what?... puppy dogs... long walks on the beach... dance off...? Aww man... ](*,)

Rough along the edges but smooooth all over. Onyx is the one your mama warned you about. But don’t let the exterior fool you. Inside this rhino is a teddy bear just waiting to be hugged. Onyx brings roses and candy on the first date, and deep down really enjoys puppy dogs and long walks on the beach. More likely to challenge someone to a dance-off than a fight. Onyx’s motto: Chill Out.

Chill Out is certainly correct.

Platinum

If you look up “player” in the dictionary, you’ll see Platinum’s headshot staring back at you. Platinum is “that guy.” His dance moves are legendary, his hair perfect, and when he walks in the room the scent from his cologne burns your nose hairs down to their roots. He’s hot and you’re not. Just step aside and let the player play.

Life is always good when you’re Surf Blue. Roll out of bed, grab some grub, and it’s straight to the beach, brah. Hawaii. Australia. Costa Rica. These spots are Surf Blue’s liquid playground and there’s no end to this recess. Drop in. Carve. Flip. Repeat. Settling for nothing less than epic, Surf Blue’s not for Barneys, but locals only. Aloha indeed.

I have a Retro GBA.

I got tattoo.

Tough as a three-dollar steak. Tattoo chuckles at paper cuts and hangnails. From the wrong side of the tracks and staying there. The one you want to have your back and, more importantly, the one you want spotting you in the weight room. But don’t trust him too much—he’s likely to steal your girlfriend while you’re not looking. Girls always fall for the guy with the tattoos. Always.

[quote name='bob330i']Yeah, what about Classic NES?[/quote]

That's what I'm sayin, seriously, that's the most fun version of the SP.

bread's done
Back