Which games are considered "rare"?

Biglesworth23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I'm just curious. I know that the Resident Evil series (specifically 2 and 3) go for a lot on the GameCube. And the old DDR games for PsOne can go for a lot. And the Lunar series.. and Suikoden 2 (I think). But what else? And how much do these types of games go far? Any input would help..

Wrong thread...

But, more rare games are:

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Basically ANY Atlus game
Gitaroo Man
And others

Still though, wrong thread.

Isn't there already one of these?

Also games that don't have a large run or if a company made a game and then went out of business. Old cartridge games that did not have good runs definently work with the statement above since there aren't many of them, and that they can not reproduce them, unless the really truied.

Collectors, people that will go out of their way for something.

That would be a game oooked just long enough to be safe for eating but no further. Mmmmm.

Rare is a funny thing in the game world. It should be distinguished from those things that have become irrationally overvalued on eBay.

i love these threads...they hold a special place in my heart next to word association threads and over-rated game threads...:roll:

If your looking at money wise rare doesn't even matter. Suikoden 2 is less rare than Suikoden 1 but worth more. But the big 3 psx rares at the moment are Suikoden 2, arc the lad and Valkyrie Profile, and possibly Lunar 2 (hard to find complete) and tactics ogre.

[quote name='smalien1']Madden 2002 is pretty rare, about 60 bucks a copy, I have a few, wanna buy them?[/quote]
I'll sell my complete version for 55

bread's done
Back