Which of these MUST I finish?

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Okay I have a ton of games for the Xbox I haven't finished. Basically I was wondering if I'm missing out on anything huge if I don't finish the games below? Are there certain titles that I should finish or are most of these titles just good for sitting and playing every now and then. I'm going to have about 5 glorious days of no work or school, so any advice to which games I should finish would help me be very efficient with my time. Here are the games:

Burnout 3
Crimson Skies
Far Cry Instincts
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Jade Empire
Kingdom of Fire (The first one)
Max Payne 2
The Warriors
Xmen Legends 1&2

Gamecube games I haven't finished:

Metroid 1&2
Baten Kaitos
Tales of Symphonia
Resident Evil
Skies of Arcadia
Super Mario Sunshine

I'll also take suggestions that wont fit on the poll but are listed above!

You MUST finish Resident Evil 4. That's definitely the best game up there anyway. It won't be an easy or short experience, but it's so worth it. BTW, Far Cry takes something like 5 hours to beat. I watched my friend beat it in 3 days after buying it for $50 (dumbass).

Jade Empire was ok. If you weren't compelled to finish it, the ending probably wont matter anyways.

RE (1 or 4) is great. Finish it twice.

Metroid Prime was a kick ass game. I haven't finished 2 myself :oops:

[quote name='XboxMaster']You MUST finish Resident Evil 4. That's definitely the best game up there anyway. It won't be an easy or short experience, but it's so worth it. BTW, Far Cry takes something like 5 hours to beat. I watched my friend beat it in 3 days after buying it for $50 (dumbass).[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I've definitely finished RE4, couldn't stop playing it, this is the REmake I'm talking about. Maybe I'll throw it in tonight and try it out!

[quote name='XboxMaster']You MUST finish Resident Evil 4. That's definitely the best game up there anyway. It won't be an easy or short experience, but it's so worth it. BTW, Far Cry takes something like 5 hours to beat. I watched my friend beat it in 3 days after buying it for $50 (dumbass).[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you if he'd have said RE4, but he just said RE. That's why I voted for Far Cry. If it's RE4 you're talking about, switch my vote.

bread's done
Back