which stores price match games

gamer6587

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Shadow Hearts 2 is $25 in the Fry's ad but last time I tried going to best buy they told me to go to a bestbuy near Frys to price match the game (an hr drive for me) so what other places will actually do a price match even if its matching a store in the other end of town

[quote name='gamer6587']I hope they dont pull any bullshit like bestbuy[/quote]

Usually, they don't pull any bullshit on you unless you're trying to bullshit them. Know your stuff before flying off the handle like an idiot.
It's the morons who don't actually bother to read policies that end up getting the favorable ones revoked.

well the deal is one day only, so they might pulls some bs on that, and I also got to worry about which store will have shadow hearts 2 in stock during this time of season

[quote name='gamer6587']well the deal is one day only, so they might pulls some bs on that, and I also got to worry about which store will have shadow hearts 2 in stock during this time of season[/quote]

Yeah, I could see that.
That's going to be a hard one to get price matched... lots of stores don't price match one day sales or doorbusters. I'd call the store and check in first.

i have always found toys r us to be the place with the least hassle (but no extra 10% kicker) so i would try there first, circuit city i have always felt was pretty good although they seem to always do it with reluctance, best buy will find any excuse not to do it, no walmart near me so i can't comment

all of the above commentary is based on fry's ads with the nearest fry's being about a 30 minute drive

bread's done
Back