Which stores will have mario kart wii sunday 6/8

Really? They have tons of copies at the local Wal-Mart. I also saw copies at Best Buy last Tuesday.

If you check Wal-Mart, they probably won't be in the glass case with the other Wii games. Three Wal-Marts I have been to have it on an end cap in the electronics, in its own glass case. Just a heads up if you missed it.

GameStop apparently can't keep them in. I received a giftcard for GameStop from my friends on my birthday and considering that my excellent wife bought me GTA4 for the same reason, I decided to spend the card on something we both would enjoy.

Unfortunately, all 6 Gamestops in my area and the site have been sold out since my Birthday (May 29th). It's kinda getting tiring calling everyday to find it.

Any chance of someone knowing when Eastern Kentucky's GameStops receive new shipments in?

I have seen them at Circuit City, Best Buy, and the Target recently in large quantities, this is in South Charlotte/Pineville, NC

My local GS and Target were out of it, I ended it finding it at Kmart, thye had plenty of copies.

Other odd thing is that Kmart and Targer both get $9.99 for the extra wheel, GS wants $14.99

bread's done
Back